Any gamers on this forum?

I_Cried

Since one of our times greatest game designers(Hideo Kojima) likes Morrissey,I was just wondering if there's any hardcore gamers on this site.
I'm a proud owner of several consoles,ranging from the NES,8-bit era to the current generation. So yeah...I mostly sit home and play Nintendo with "Heaven knows im miserable now" loudly playing in the background...
Anyone else :D?

Since one of our times greatest game designers(Hideo Kojima) likes Morrissey,I was just wondering if there's any hardcore gamers on this site.
I'm a proud owner of several consoles,ranging from the NES,8-bit era to the current generation. So yeah...I mostly sit home and play Nintendo with "Heaven knows im miserable now" loudly playing in the background...
Anyone else :D?

Not me I'm afraid cause I doubt that Commodore Amiga counts and my favourite computer game "Goal". Have had it stored away for years but am about to use it again as it is a great way to clear ones mind at times.

I actually bought a Playstation back in 2008 and the FIFA football but the game or the picture made me feel ill. I think using it on an old style Sony tv did not help so I sold it on.

I wonder if this is the chap who put the names of the smiths onto the streets in a level of counter strike?

Back
Top Bottom