any Dr. house watchers out there?

Thats the film where he and his wife are always ...."trying" for a baby?
I wanted to see that when it was at the cinema but i was far too young!

Dr House is fantastic obviously! i loved last weeks episode where house almost killed himself.

yes i know that episode..and i sat there in my sofa..had some ice cream and didn't realized that it was mealting on my pyjama:eek::p..although i knew that he would never die:D..but very emotional and excited:cool:

I luv that guy.

And his American accent is very convincing. :D

:cool:

ohyes..i still remember those scenes:rolleyes:..nice to hear from something as crazy as me;)
i also own the first three seasons..:D..so YES..why not..here are soo many,,frink'' threads..i think he deserved his own, right??..will you start??....i will follow, promised:p..but im too shy..as always:rolleyes:

I will start looking for pictures now. :D

Dr House is fantastic obviously! i loved last weeks episode where house almost killed himself.

Wasn't that a rerun? Isn't that where he stuck the pocketknife into the electrical outlet?

That won't do the trick. I am married to a glorified electrician, and I know that unless your wiring is completely ancient and out of order, that won't work.

*bites lip*
damn that's:eek:..didn't see that one before:rolleyes:..
ok i go on..today 21:15 the next episode here in germany..so i haven't got too much time, just 15 minutes:D

armstrongusa01.jpg

mensvogue05.jpg

OUT17767763.jpg

148176832003917200741952AM.jpg

housecharity4.jpg

tcaparty03.jpg

lfi02.jpg

housecharity10.jpg

hugh-laurie.jpg

hughlaurie.jpg

Hugh_Laurie.jpg

Back