Any Doors fan around? Would like a book recommendation

hi folks,

Just that really, would like to read a history of The Doors, had a look on Amazon and there's a few books. I basically want something that covers from the beginning, a few of them seem to be heavy on details about Jim but I would like something that encompasses beginning to end, if you get me;)

Thanks for any advice :guitar:

Re: Any Doors fan around?? Would like a book recommendation

hi folks,

Just that really, would like to read a history of The Doors, had a look on Amazon and there's a few books. I basically want something that covers from the beginning, a few of them seem to be heavy on details about Jim but I would like something that encompasses beginning to end, if you get me;)

Thanks for any advice :guitar:

jim morrison life death legend was good and worked as a comprehensive story of the doors as well as morrisons story but also light my fire which was actually written by ray is also very very good and its from a band member which means something in my book. hope that helps some

"No One Here Gets Out Alive" by Jerry Hopkins is the original 1980's Bio a heavy ish volume but a great read. The break on through title is supposedly a rewrite of this. Try the original.

since this is a doors thread maybe ill stretch and post this. robby just got done playing on a new track with the guy from hawkwind which is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom