Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg Theatre (March 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / The Loop / Knockabout World / Without Music The World Dies / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies

Last edited:
I don't mind Jesse as a guitarist but with Smiths songs he just can't tackle them as well as Alain.
Greetings.
Wrong. You are so wrong. It's the agreements They decide to make to some Smiths songs plus. Jessie. Gives a little more modern edge. Because he is a metal guru. And it sounds much better! And alain is more old cowboy guitar. So

FULL GIG ( VIDEO ) !!!

Wrong. You are so wrong. It's the agreements They decide to make to some Smiths songs plus. Jessie. Gives a little more modern edge. Because he is a metal guru. And it sounds much better! And alain is more old cowboy guitar. So
Oh yeah that's what The Smiths are lacking, modern edge. FFS :crazy:

Excellent
A good memory to have at hand

My first time in Belgium , Antwerp I found to be fantastic city, lots to see & do, highly recommend a visit there.
Been there 8 times including for this gig, it's a fantastic city and I have family from Antwerp, too. Every time I go, I discover something new; great restaurants and history. However, it's not a cheap place to visit.

Been there 8 times including for this gig, it's a fantastic city and I have family from Antwerp, too. Every time I go, I discover something new; great restaurants and history. However, it's not a cheap place to visit.
There are a lot of expensive restaurants!
I’m not much of a foodie / so not my thing the Michelin *s but seemed to be plenty of food options for different budgets

Antwerp’s a city I certainly wouldn’t be against a second visit, I sadly never had time to check out the open air sculpture park at middleheim amongst a few things still to do there

Try going to a show just to try and make someone envious countries away… Morrissey in 2012 >

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom