Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg Theatre (March 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / The Loop / Knockabout World / Without Music The World Dies / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies

Last edited:
Lol. Paid to attend Joan Collins shows and film premieres? Paid to do the grocery shopping? Accompany Moz to the emergency dentist at night and live at the Sunset Marquis? Come on. Jake was on the payroll too. He had to trundle around pretending to be a "brother" or a "best friend" or somebody's cousin or other as well, and "Gelato" or whoever never even got that. In 2023, it's just sad.

Have you ever seen the guy smile? That's not the look of love...that's a bloke earning a crust as a rich person's dogsbody.

Have you ever seen the guy smile? That's not the look of love...that's a bloke earning a crust as a rich person's dogsbody.
How do you know he doesn't smile? You hanging out with that dude on the regular? You simply cannot imply that a person does or does not smile based on visibility into limited paparazzi photographs made available on this site.

Personal assistants don't abide in the next county.
My personal assistant has the keys to all of my houses - and the passwords to all of my accounts and yet somehow my Twitter was recently hacked by people purporting to sell discounted Macbooks. No word from Twitter Support since Elon fired everyone to cut costs. So far 2023 has been a f***ing dumpster fire but im still making the absolute best of it and having the time of my life.

Personal assistants don't abide in the next county.
Sure have, not bizarrely his desire to smile disappears once some creeper takes a picture of them while they're out and about minding their own business. The two if them share a hotel room dude, I think it's safe to say they're at least VERY good friends.

Sure have, not bizarrely his desire to smile disappears once some creeper takes a picture of them while they're out and about minding their own business. The two if them share a hotel room dude, I think it's safe to say they're at least VERY good friends.

Sure...if some anonymous bloke on a Morrissey website says so it must be true.

He [Jesse] has not spoken or audience friendly since Morrissey picked him up, think he was tired of Tori using him as v*brat*r. Greetings Marred

i o
I don't mind Jesse as a guitarist but with Smiths songs he just can't tackle them as well as Alain.
Greetings.

I don't mind Jesse as a guitarist but with Smiths songs he just can't tackle them as well as Alain.
Greetings.

I really disagree. I prefer Jesse as a guitarist over Alain any day of the week. Alain is just OK. There is a tension between songs right now, an uneasy lag, and it ain't Jesse's fault. Comrade Jesse takes the stage every night and is a pro - he ploughs thru the setlist without complaint. He's a foot soldier that guy. I'm a big fan of his vibes. Alain wants to be a centerfold, in his mind he's the North Star, but of course, we all know the North Star is Morrissey.

Please understand that I am not attacking Alain's character here. These are my observations.

I really disagree. I prefer Jesse as a guitarist over Alain any day of the week. Alain is just OK. There is a tension between songs right now, an uneasy lag, and it ain't Jesse's fault. Comrade Jesse takes the stage every night and is a pro - he ploughs thru the setlist without complaint. He's a foot soldier that guy. I'm a big fan of his vibes. Alain wants to be a centerfold, in his mind he's the North Star, but of course, we all know the North Star is Morrissey.

Please understand that I am not attacking Alain's character here. These are my observations.
Jesse doesn't complain? That's supposed to be a plus what you don't do? When was the last time Alain complained in the last twenty years?

Agree. Why do people have to make everything gay (not that there's anything wrong with it)?
sir john of ray, iv been saying this for years on here,he has never flopped one way or the other.

Last edited:
How do we know they share a hotel room? Just curious. Or nosy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom