Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg Theatre (March 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / The Loop / Knockabout World / Without Music The World Dies / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies

Last edited:

Looks like no standing front row tonight .

@davegeensen (TT)
FrSLoECWwAA91K0

(NTS - wiki)

Fastest youtube video on this tour :)))

🤣 that first photo. Damon walking two miles behind, carrying all the bags and pretending not to exist, every single time. Where is that guy's self esteem.

Morrissey, Antwerp 15/03/2023

Alma Matters

I wish you lonely

Stop me if you think you’ve heard this one before

Irish blood, English heart

I’m throwing my arms around Paris

Jim Jim falls

Sure enough the telephone rings

Let me kiss you

Girlfriend in a coma

The night pop dropped

Everyday is like Sunday

The bullfighter dies

Istanbul

The loop

Knockabout world

Without music the world dies

Please please please let me get what I want

Half a person

Jack the Ripper

Encore:
Sweet & tender hooligan

That security guard is way over the top , trrriblr manhandling of fans

I would say that was the most disappointing Morrissey gig I’ve ever been at
Terrible venue , atmosphere , lots of dead air / awkward silence between songs , a bizarre fan welcomed on stage to have a chat ? (Is she the new Julia? and that’s not bitterness / jealousy , more power to her being namechecked / Morrissey being interested in her (& I tip my hat to her making over from the US to Europe for gigs) but it goes to a kind of soap opera / clique fan group at the front every night , no wonder the atmosphere is gone , same old faces

115 euros stuck up in the gods as well!

🤣 that first photo. Damon walking two miles behind, carrying all the bags and pretending not to exist, every single time. Where is that guy's self esteem.
It's the fate of the best friend on the payroll. Judging by the 93/94 pics, Jake seemed closer. More like a brother. ♂️

In fine voice, on top form.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom