Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg (Nov. 27, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Suedehead / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Smiler With Knife / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Asleep / Scandinavia / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mountjoy / Certain People I Know

set list provided by Alejandro Kapacevich / Facebook via Raphael Lambach.

• During the break in "Speedway", Gilbert O'Sullivan's "I Didn't Know What To Do" Was played. Link to video on YouTube (2:30 mark, user funktofunky11) posted by an anonymous person:

"I Didn't Know What To Do" by Gilbert O'Sullivan on YouTube (user mohawk3881) identified and posted by HangtheDJ16:

Description:

Another rare early track from around 1967 / 68 that appeared on the rare Italian album E LE SUE CANZONI in 1974 . This recording is unavailable on any of Gilbert`s current releases.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't he so brave poking fun at Kate somebody should teach him a lesson tonight if he and his thug backers rock up
f*** off you c*** we don't want to hear your shit-rants just sing the songs and then get the f*** out of our country and don't come back you nasty piece of work

Good view of "Bald Red Sweater Guy":

"Have I overdone it?" Well... God I love Morrissey.

(And why don't you all just simply ignore these JB, Billy & Co. twats? How long would they carry on if they'd be like (polluted) air for all? Worth to try, isn't it?)

I've not seen the heckler incident before. In what world is Morrissey's behaviour anything other than appalling? What a nasty piece of work.

I've not seen the heckler incident before. In what world is Morrissey's behaviour anything other than appalling? What a nasty piece of work.

And in what world is yours behaviour not ridiculous coming to a site to post pointless comments about someone you can't stand?

At least in the world of my twisted mind. And apparently my world is not the only twisted one. There seems to be a few others as well.

Good to see all the charm was taken out of "Certain People" musically. Oh, that's right, when it comes to finesse and delicacy of note playing Jesse can't do it.

And the other 99.99999%!enjoyed what they went to see. An artist they like, playing songs that they like.

99.99999% of 1400 (the capacity of the venue) is 1399.99986.

More sloppy thinking, surface. See me after class.

My biggest lol is that people are so upset that he is playing so many songs from his latest album... :rolleyes: Please just stay home and listen to your old Smiths vinyl and live in the past. The majority of us like it and expect him to promote it. What do you expect?

Sad son,

The majority of us don't like it.

Sorry, not sorry.

-We'll let you know

And in what world is yours behaviour not ridiculous coming to a site to post pointless comments about someone you can't stand?

I really hope that Morrissey doesn't get any money from some EU culture fund for his European tour and that it is fully financing itself through ticket sales. Tax payers' money is needed for more important things than a guy who calls for violence against women, be it if they get married and/or get an education and calls them monsters if they are born disabled. He should just stick to his dressed up men and their stereotypes and cocksucking and arsef***ing. It is also not all right how he keeps talking sexism. HE is the person who constantly states that women are supposedly passive, when HE is the one who can at best make toast and no even blow dry his own hair. He even needs internet advice on how to deal with "hecklers", which begs the question however, are those self absorbed shitheads who disturb the concerts to jump on stage or shout "I love you" not "hecklers"? Why does he even bother to give interviews for example for Turkish Vogue if he finds women so disgusting? Oh, I get it, they are good enough to buy tickets to his concerts and being laughed at because they are so stupid to do so. What a laugh, hahaha. 30 years on and he still doesn't know that sex and gender are not the same. But given his "academic advisors" that's not particularly surprising.

If Morrissey was Bart Simpson, you'd be Milhouse.

99.99999% of 1400 (the capacity of the venue) is 1399.99986.

More sloppy thinking, surface. See me after class.

Not sloppy at all, the majority of people simply like his music. You on the other hand seem to have an unhealthy, in fact scary view on everything else that surrounds him.

He is simply a singer who in my opinion has written some fabulous songs over the years and to be fair a few duds as well. I don't as do many others give a shit about his opinions on xyor z but I love his songs.

I have lots of friends who I like immensely, sometimes they come out with shit that I don't like but they are still my friends.

You have issues with Morrissey but you can't let go, bit odd that

I like Johnny Barleycorn.

He's a clever, engaging chap.

I think he's someone who one day decided to wear a pair of Devil's Advocate shoes for yuks and found them so comfortable he never takes them off. But he probably really likes Morrissey and jerks off to First of the Gang every morning. "I'm Hector. I'm Hector. C'mon, I'm Hector. Yeahhhhh UGH C'MON." :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom