Anti-Brutaful sentiments

• Thread starter Consumer Monkey
  • Start date
C

Consumer Monkey

Havind read through all the posts over the last few days, I cant help noticing that many of you seem to dislike Brutaful. I don't actually know who Brutaful is, but I have an instinctive need to defend the oppressed. But before I do I would be very grateful if someone would kindly explain this tremendous antagonism directed towards her( is she perhaps Serbian or something? - perhaps a child molester? ). I think if I had to face so much antagonism, I would be forced to find a bare-bodkin and, er... make myself a quietus.
However, until I hear a plausible explanation of this Brutaful hate activity I must remain true to my priciples.

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )

I bitch alot...so they are bitching back

everything goes full circle. Its natuarlly expected.I bitch at them, they bitch at me. @#!!! happens.S-H-I-T. He probably wont let me post that.
Oh well. I can dish it, I can also take it.

But thank you for your support. If you need to support any other causes though, dont waste it on me...Im not worth the effort.

(That one was a "Choose your own adventure" type leading comment....Im sure to have tons of confirmations by the end of the holiday!)

> Havind read through all the posts over the last few days, I cant¿ help noticing that many of you seem to dislike Brutaful. I don't¿ actually know who Brutaful is, but I have an instinctive need to¿ defend the oppressed. But before I do I would be very grateful¿ if someone would kindly explain this tremendous antagonism¿ directed towards her( is she perhaps Serbian or something? -¿ perhaps a child molester? )

One doesn't have to be a child molester to be an ugly person you know. But then you knew that. I don't know her but from that pic she put up of herself on the morrissey's friends site i have to say she must be a rather self absorbed person. Which also seems to be backed up by that post by Max Lowe (who really seems to dislike her). I've been coming here for about a year and she also seems that way in her posts. So I imagine that is why isn't very well liked on here.

THE MILLION DOLLAR COMMENT!!!!

> One doesn't have to be a child molester to be an ugly person you¿ know. But then you knew that. I don't know her but from that pic¿ she put up of herself on the morrissey's friends site i have to¿ say she must be a rather self absorbed person.

The reality of the picture is I sent the guy five pictures and told him to pick the ones he thought were apropriate....the other girls seemed to be putting modeling looking ones in so I sent him one of my old ones. I told him at the time it was really obnoxious and I would get @#!!! for it....but the two that were there are the ones he picked. So that is not my doing.

Brutalful not Brutaful ( my mistake )

Sorry, I thought your name was derived from a fondness for dry champagne.¿ everything goes full circle. Its natuarlly expected.I bitch at¿ them, they bitch at me. @#!!! happens.S-H-I-T. He probably¿ wont let me post that.¿ Oh well. I can dish it, I can also take it.¿ But thank you for your support. If you need to support any other¿ causes though, dont waste it on me...Im not worth the effort.¿ (That one was a "Choose your own adventure" type¿ leading comment....Im sure to have tons of confirmations by the¿ end of the holiday!)

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )

Re: THE MILLION DOLLAR COMMENT!!!!

> The reality of the picture is I sent the guy five pictures and¿ told him to pick the ones he thought were apropriate....the¿ other girls seemed to be putting modeling looking ones in so I¿ sent him one of my old ones. I told him at the time it was¿ really obnoxious and I would get @#!!! for it....but the two¿ that were there are the ones he picked. So that is not my doing.

Not your doing? Were you aware that if you didn't send it he could not have choosen it? We know which one you wanted him to choose otherwise you wouldn't have sent it in. See how that works?

Re: Brutalful not Brutaful ( my mistake )

> Sorry, I thought your name was derived from a fondness for dry¿ champagne.

Brutalful, Beautiful - I always thought it was derived from the fondness she has for herself :)

Well, I didnt really care if he did or did not pick it. I like the picture. It may or may not be appropriate here.I let him make that decision.

> Well, I didnt really care if he did or did not pick it. I like¿ the picture. It may or may not be appropriate here.I let him¿ make that decision.

A more honest reply. Court adjourned.

Good...I need a cigarette after tonight!

> A more honest reply. Court adjourned.

Re: Brutalful or Brutaful

Name change or attitude change?

this is how people become an "issue." BORING. I, having orignal thought, used to ALWAYS be an "issue," but that problem was solved. Use a different alias everytime and this board has really improved since David decided to respect people's anonymity.¿ Havind read through all the posts over the last few days, I cant¿ help noticing that many of you seem to dislike Brutaful. I don't¿ actually know who Brutaful is, but I have an instinctive need to¿ defend the oppressed. But before I do I would be very grateful¿ if someone would kindly explain this tremendous antagonism¿ directed towards her( is she perhaps Serbian or something? -¿ perhaps a child molester? ). I think if I had to face so much¿ antagonism, I would be forced to find a bare-bodkin and, er...¿ make myself a quietus.¿ However, until I hear a plausible explanation of this Brutaful¿ hate activity I must remain true to my priciples.

> One doesn't have to be a child molester to be an ugly person you¿ know. But then you knew that. I don't know her but from that pic¿ she put up of herself on the morrissey's friends site i have to¿ say she must be a rather self absorbed person. Which also seems¿ to be backed up by that post by Max Lowe (who really seems to¿ dislike her). I've been coming here for about a year and she¿ also seems that way in her posts. So I imagine that is why isn't¿ very well liked on here.

whoa, do you really think someone so judgmental should be calling himself "intelligent"? heheh.

glad to see you're arrogant enough to judge the degrees of honesty in other people.

who cares?

No matter how much we hate each other, Morrissey loves us and we love him. Love, love, love THAT'S WHAT MOZDOM IS ABOUT. Peace and all that stuff.

> One doesn't have to be a child molester to be an ugly person you¿ know. But then you knew that. I don't know her but from that pic¿ she put up of herself on the morrissey's friends site i have to¿ say she must be a rather self absorbed person. Which also seems¿ to be backed up by that post by Max Lowe (who really seems to¿ dislike her). I've been coming here for about a year and she¿ also seems that way in her posts. So I imagine that is why isn't¿ very well liked on here.

How silly. Based on a pic and a post by some guy named Max Lowe you judge her as a person?

I don't get what is upsetting to some of you about her pics. She's beautiful. Should she apologize for that? Regardless, the pics say nothing about her as a person. Lots of people get glam pics done. Who cares. As for self-absorbed, you do know that this site is focused on Morrissey, who puts sexy pics of himself on the front of every album he does.

Oh, and when you say she's not very well liked here, I don't know that a poll has been done on that. I haven't posted any opinions on her. Lots of others haven't either. It seems more like some people are intolerant of allowing others to have their say.

It's laughable to me that someone who posts under the name "intelligent guy making intelligent deductions" would play judge on the board. You won't even let anyone know who you are! Not even what your usual screenname is! I find you guilty of being a coward and an idiot.

And, what, are you some puritan against sexy pictures?

> It's laughable to me that someone who posts under the name¿ "intelligent guy making intelligent deductions" would¿ play judge on the board.

Maybe he's a lurker. Still I agree with you but in all fairness no one really knows who anyone is on here. I mean what's in a name? Even if I know you are say Kevin i mean who cares. Everyone is safe behind their computer.

Well Here's a suggestion...

¿ Oh, and when you say she's not very well liked here, I don't¿ know that a poll has been done on that.

Next weeks Moz-solo poll suggestions: #1) Who here likes Brutalful?

#2) Who wants to kill Brutalful?

#3) who stopped caring about liking or disliking brutalfal a hell of a long time ago?

> Maybe he's a lurker. Still I agree with you but in all fairness¿ no one really knows who anyone is on here. I mean what's in a¿ name? Even if I know you are say Kevin i mean who cares.¿ Everyone is safe behind their computer.

Yeah, but, if one uses the same name always, we can keep track of who's saying what. If someone uses a name they've never used before while attacking someone else, it's cowardly. If you're gonna attack someone else, use your regular name, and stand behind what you're saying.

I've said before I find it annoying how people switch names every time they post. It makes the board feel like you're not typing to any real people at all. But if that's the way it is, fine. However, when you go on the attack, you shouldn't hide behind "an intelligent person making intelligent deductions". That prevents the other person from knowing who his/her accusor is.

Sam