Anthony Fantano tells Morrissey "Eat Your Veggies"

Who is this unemployed f***wit? Is it the plank from the band '1975':lbf:

The parent in me agrees with Anthony but the only thing on his list I would ever put in my mouth are apples. I can't really remember the last time I ate a vegetable or fruit not an apple. There are exceptions like onions, red peepers and garlic but I can't think of many others. A lot of the time it isn't even the taste but the texture or seeds etc and as a vegetarian I do my eat a lot of bread pasta cream soups cheeses and nuts

I find his review and commentary really interesting and thoughtful. He’s been doing it for a long time now
what naming vegetables and fruit,cant be much of a music journalist,whos his favourite group,orange juice,the cranberries.the lemonheads.

what naming vegetables and fruit,cant be much of a music journalist,whos his favourite group,orange juice,the cranberries.the lemonheads.

It’s just a joke post but seriously morrissey thoughts and opinions aside check out some videos on various albums and genres trends etc. here’s what he had to say about new orders music complete

this guys an idiot for not mentioning beets, the most obvious best vegetable around. Morrissey eat some beets!

you can eat them by candlelight with a thick slice of some heavy dark bread and a glass of wine and pretend you're a French pauper! that's how I like to eat my beets! there are all kinds of ways to make food fun, mozzer!

you can eat them by candlelight with a thick slice of some heavy dark bread and a glass of wine and pretend you're a French pauper! that's how I like to eat my beets! there are all kinds of ways to make food fun, mozzer!
Oh, another beetroot lover! I like mine juiced with carrot, celery, lemon and ginger. It makes a gloriously purple, frothing beverage so you can pretend you're Dr Jekyll.

Oh, another beetroot lover! I like mine juiced with carrot, celery, lemon and ginger. It makes a gloriously purple, frothing beverage so you can pretend you're Dr Jekyll.
oh god, peppermint, how can you drink that stuff?? back when I was going through a health kick (see, sometimes I eat healthy) I used to make just plain beet juice because I read about how amazingly healthy it was for you. I discovered that while I love beets, I absolutely cannot stomach beet juice. it was always a chore keeping it down, and I have a pretty good stomach--I mean, I NEVER throw up. so after throwing it up once--and boy was I annoyed that the whole tedious effort of having to peel the beets and chop them up and juice them and then clean the juicer had been a total waste--I decided that that was it for me and beet juice. even just thinking about the mousse-like foam that would form on the top of it makes me want to wretch. carrot juice on the other hand is amazing. If only I weren't so lazy (and if only I had carrots in the house) I would get out the old juicer and make some.

no complaints but that he couldve made his point in 20 seconds... 20 seconds, man, try it in goddamn 20 f***in seconds...you hear me, whats wrong with you, it's possible in no more than 20 seconds, slim down, reduce, and then try it again.. 20 seconds, okay?

oh god, peppermint, how can you drink that stuff?? back when I was going through a health kick (see, sometimes I eat healthy) I used to make just plain beet juice because I read about how amazingly healthy it was for you. I discovered that while I love beets, I absolutely cannot stomach beet juice. it was always a chore keeping it down, and I have a pretty good stomach--I mean, I NEVER throw up. so after throwing it up once--and boy was I annoyed that the whole tedious effort of having to peel the beets and chop them up and juice them and then clean the juicer had been a total waste--I decided that that was it for me and beet juice. even just thinking about the mousse-like foam that would form on the top of it makes me want to wretch. carrot juice on the other hand is amazing. If only I weren't so lazy (and if only I had carrots in the house) I would get out the old juicer and make some.
Oooh, carrot juice is like nectar from the Gods. I've got to admit, much as I love my beetroot cocktail, I don't think I could chug a whole glass of the stuff on its own - it's too cloying and sort of eewwwgh. Hence the 1/2 a lemon + other stuff to dilute/add in other flavours. It is curious stuff, though - apparently there have been tests done on Olympic athletes with it, and it has been proven to increase your energy/stamina. Something to do with the nitrates increasing the uptake of oxygen, or something.

Oooh, carrot juice is like nectar from the Gods. I've got to admit, much as I love my beetroot cocktail, I don't think I could chug a whole glass of the stuff on its own - it's too cloying and sort of eewwwgh. Hence the 1/2 a lemon + other stuff to dilute/add in other flavours. It is curious stuff, though - apparently there have been tests done on Olympic athletes with it, and it has been proven to increase your energy/stamina. Something to do with the nitrates increasing the uptake of oxygen, or something.
yeah I heard that too, which is why I decided to try making it. I'm not sure why I thought that was important to me at the time. I guess I should've tried it mixed with other things like you do.

Sorry Gordy I always forget to add the link

Music complete review

I thought you were a fan of this band but I may be wrong

Being a vegetarian who doesn't like fruit or vegetables seems like a very curious way to live and eat -- or rather not eat. But each to his own, I guess.

Being a vegetarian who doesn't like fruit or vegetables seems like a very curious way to live and eat -- or rather not eat. But each to his own, I guess.

Well I, the anon poster above who fits this category, don’t really care much about food in general. I dont eat meat because I like animals and don’t wanna see them slaughtered but just can’t do a lot of fruits and vegetables. The physical reaction when I try is just blah lots of carbs and dairy and the few veggies and fruits I can manage. Makes for a repetitive diet mostly but that’s fine

Back
Top Bottom