ANSWER then ASK

A: I love Tootsie Pops! All flavors too.

Q: Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire?
a: no contest :straightface:
1349752519_Lange.jpg

:love: oh yeah, I mean "Tootsie"

q:
"The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" or "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"

ps: there is a right answer

Last edited:
a: no contest :straightface:
1349752519_Lange.jpg

:love: oh yeah, I mean "Tootsie"

q:
"The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" or "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"

ps: there is a right answer

A: To Wong Foo? If I am right, what do I win?

Q: What is your favorite Who song?

Answer: Easy, blind. Sign language would be a pain to learn, and you don't ever have to look at anything frightening again!

Question: Are you vegetarian or vegan?
a: I don't know, I often go days now without eating dead animals, does that count? :straightface:

q: what is your favorite animal to eat?

A: To Wong Foo? If I am right, what do I win?
well, since you were wrong, I guess it doesn't matter :cool::p:lbf::o

A: vegetarian. With a promise to become vegan, but only if my heart is truly in it. If that makes sense.
Q: When you need to get to sleep, are you able to clear your mind totally, or do you sing a song to yourself?

A: vegetarian. With a promise to become vegan, but only if my heart is truly in it. If that makes sense.
Q: When you need to get to sleep, are you able to clear your mind totally, or do you sing a song to yourself?

A: A good night's sleep always helps me clear my mind and gain a fresh perspective on things. I never sing myself a song. If you heard my voice you would understand why. :p

Q: Are you introverted or extroverted?

A: A good night's sleep always helps me clear my mind and gain a fresh perspective on things. I never sing myself a song. If you heard my voice you would understand why. :p

Q: Are you introverted or extroverted?
A: Was introverted when I was younger but now that I’m older I’ve become more extroverted. I’m still a loner by nature.
B: Did you go to your prom?

A: Don't have one

Q: Best movie snack?

Milk Duds.

Do you think all cities in America should institute mandatory recycling programs or do you think it falls upon the citizens to be mindful of the environment and recycle themselves?

A: popcorn especially during the part where the middle aged woman quarrel over nothing.

Q: alone or with some one

A: With kids over alone -
But alone unless it's with the right someone.

A: CG- I don't like "mandatory!"

Q: Favorite landscape?

Does womandatory feel better? :p

Back
Top Bottom