ANSWER then ASK

A: Jefferson Starship...because as much as they suck, NOTHING will destroy them. Oh wait. Or Celine Dion for obvious reasons.

Q: If you could bring one band/musician back...who would it be and why?

A.Jeff Buckley because he went to soon and I believe he would have given us so much more beautiful music.

Q.Do you think your parents approve of you?

A: I intend to have portions of my hair fashioned into mourning jewelry. I also want to have my body carved into steaks and given to a very curious friend of mine. He once heard that human flesh tastes like pork and is referred to by some tribesmen as "long pig".

Q: Do you use your own reusable bags when shopping for groceries?

I like your answer better. :p

A: No.

Q: Do you recycle--everything you can?

A: Scrambled or an omelet.

Q: Favorite cheese?

a:
Blue_Stilton_Quarter_Front_zps8e996d3d.jpg

Stilton, I dream of it here in China

q: favorite bread?

a: I've been better and its 3:22 pm where I am

q: (what about you Westie?) what have you been doing for the last 5 years?

A: Many changes to life, some for the better and some very heartbreaking. I can't believe its been 5 years since I've been around these forums, feels like yesterday. One thing, recently I started selling my photography!

Q: What is China like?

A: Many changes to life, some for the better and some very heartbreaking. I can't believe its been 5 years since I've been around these forums, feels like yesterday. One thing, recently I started selling my photography!

Q: What is China like?

A: China is amazing!

Q: Have you ever snowboarded?

A: Yes. Did it last Friday for the first time ever. I loved it. I've never ski'd (that was for rich people when I was a kid). Played tons of hockey and skateboarded some. I did OK but I need to work on my toe "edges".....have the heel edges down pat. I was so sore the day after....it is a workout.

Q: Favorite Olympic sport? I like the biathlon.....they are machines!

A: No. I am not one for extreme sports, or most not extreme ones for that matter. I went skiing once...liked the hot chocolate and adult beverages in the toasty cabin....

Q: What band/singer, which you once loved, do you no longer listen to(even if you try, its sooo over)?

A: Yes. Did it last Friday for the first time ever. I loved it. I've never ski'd (that was for rich people when I was a kid). Played tons of hockey and skateboarded some. I did OK but I need to work on my toe "edges".....have the heel edges down pat. I was so sore the day after....it is a workout.

Q: Favorite Olympic sport? I like the biathlon.....they are machines!

Have you seen The Crash Reel--the documentary about snowboarder Kevin Pearce? Really a great film. You might enjoy it.

A: I like figure skating and snowboarding because I am most familiar with those two. I will have to check out the biathlon.

Q: A great white is swimming towards you, what do you do?

Back
Top Bottom