another way to get MP3s

M

Mariano Apuya

I know of this way to download mp3 where you go to a chatroom and find "servers" to give you lists and stuff. I was wondering, since frankly vulgar is now gone, is there such a thing for us moz/smiths fans? I really don't know much about it, I only know this because my cousin use to do this a couple of months back and he would get brand new stuff!! I think its also a Aol thing

You HAVE to get Napster to get MP3's!!!

This program is absolutely the best that I've seen. I've gotten over 100 mp3's in just a few short weeks, for free. You download the files from other people's computers through a server. Sometimes you have to keep checking until you find the particular song you're looking for, but if you keep at it, 99.99% of the time you'll be rewarded because someone somewhere is sure to have it.

The only catch is, you should really try to get it while you can because record companies are starting to make a big stink about it, and I think the napster people are going to be taken to court over it--I could be wrong, but I think I read this in an article. Don't quote me on it.

Napster

Back
Top Bottom