another thing...favor from UK mozzers?

nobodysxhero

i know i'm being paranoid, but JUST IN CASE gigsandtours doesn't accept my US address and phone number when i go to purchase tickets, i was wondering if anyone reliable (who is going to the london shows, of course) would allow me to use their local address and phone number to post to? unfortunately, i don't know anyone over there that i could ask. i would use it only as a last resort, but i just have this terrible vision of pulling up one of those six-day passes and have it slip away because of my US info....

please pm me if this is a possibility! i will buy you treats or bring you gifts from the glorious US of A (er....).

cg

i know i'm being paranoid, but JUST IN CASE gigsandtours doesn't accept my US address and phone number when i go to purchase tickets, i was wondering if anyone reliable (who is going to the london shows, of course) would allow me to use their local address and phone number to post to? unfortunately, i don't know anyone over there that i could ask. i would use it only as a last resort, but i just have this terrible vision of pulling up one of those six-day passes and have it slip away because of my US info....

please pm me if this is a possibility! i will buy you treats or bring you gifts from the glorious US of A (er....).

cg

Good luck with that one. We're kinda paranoid this side of the pond too!

Last edited:
a lovely person has volunteered their information. i love morrissey fans, we do take care of each other! good luck to everyone buying tickets, i'm so so nervous. :(

So you're paying for a ticket, sending it to a complete strangers house and they have promised to meet you in Camden and hand over said ticket?

You're VERY trusting indeed!

So you're paying for a ticket, sending it to a complete strangers house and they have promised to meet you in Camden and hand over said ticket?

You're VERY trusting indeed!

to be fair, i DO have their address and phone number. :) but really, it was someone whose name i recognize from the board, and i DO trust morrissey people pretty easily. maybe i shouldn't, but i haven't been burned yet. i've let complete strangers stay in my hotel rooms for free, etc, and i feel like what goes around comes around. i've had really good luck and true kindness so far. :)

to be fair, i DO have their address and phone number. :) but really, it was someone whose name i recognize from the board, and i DO trust morrissey people pretty easily. maybe i shouldn't, but i haven't been burned yet. i've let complete strangers stay in my hotel rooms for free, etc, and i feel like what goes around comes around. i've had really good luck and true kindness so far. :)

Good karma is heading your way my friend.... Everything will go well

Back
Top Bottom