another Smiths song....... added to set list?

Both Smiths and Morrissey haven't played live / soundcheck the following 4 songs:

Well I Wonder
I started Something I Couldn't Finish
Unhappy Birthday
I Won't Share You

Moz has soundchecked "Reel Around the Fountain," "You've Got Everything Now," "Miserable Lie," "Pretty Girls Make Graves," "What Difference Does it Make?," and "I Don't Owe You Anything"??? :confused:

Then there's "Sheila Take A Bow" - although The Smiths played it live on the Tube, I don't think it was ever played live in an actual concert...

Then there's "Sheila Take A Bow" - although The Smiths played it live on the Tube, I don't think it was ever played live in an actual concert...

Well apparently we're counting soundchecks too, but I'm not sure when "Sheila Take A Bow" or any of the songs that I mentioned were even soundchecked. Some of the early Smiths songs would've sounded weird with a rockabilly feel in the 90s :squiffy:

But "Sheila Take A Bow" would sound fantastic live nowadays :thumb:

Question: Why do sound checks count? I'm not going to argue and demand they not be counted, but I was just curious.

But "Sheila Take A Bow" would sound fantastic live nowadays :thumb:

I totally agree. It would really suit the current live sound and line-up. As he's never touched it live in 20 years or so, I can only presume Morrissey doesn't rate it particularly...

Back
Top Bottom