another Smiths song....... added to set list?

Kewpie

Subscriber
Both Smiths and Morrissey haven't played live / soundcheck the following 4 songs:

Well I Wonder
I started Something I Couldn't Finish
Unhappy Birthday
I Won't Share You

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Moz has soundchecked "Reel Around the Fountain," "You've Got Everything Now," "Miserable Lie," "Pretty Girls Make Graves," "What Difference Does it Make?," and "I Don't Owe You Anything"??? :confused:

Orson Swells

Then there's "Sheila Take A Bow" - although The Smiths played it live on the Tube, I don't think it was ever played live in an actual concert...

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Then there's "Sheila Take A Bow" - although The Smiths played it live on the Tube, I don't think it was ever played live in an actual concert...
Well apparently we're counting soundchecks too, but I'm not sure when "Sheila Take A Bow" or any of the songs that I mentioned were even soundchecked. Some of the early Smiths songs would've sounded weird with a rockabilly feel in the 90s :squiffy:

But "Sheila Take A Bow" would sound fantastic live nowadays :thumb:

viva pffft.

Question: Why do sound checks count? I'm not going to argue and demand they not be counted, but I was just curious.

Orson Swells

But "Sheila Take A Bow" would sound fantastic live nowadays :thumb:
I totally agree. It would really suit the current live sound and line-up. As he's never touched it live in 20 years or so, I can only presume Morrissey doesn't rate it particularly...

Top Bottom