Another pointless article

That was bad bullet-point 'journalism'

At least they don't charge you for it like some on-line publications I could mention. I never really get the point of 'pass notes" apart from being a cheap filler? I take it you won't be rushing into the archives for 1 - 2,963 then? ;)

I thought it was quite funny. Anyway, a wee scan...

s590nk.jpg

P.

Morrissey once said that Crumpall (a district of Manchester) was crumpled. Perhaps it hit a nerve with someone at The Guardian? ;)

Surely its Crumpsall? Either, I imagine it's crumpled....

Dave

I found it funny, too. It actually contained alot of info in a small amount of space. "All the news that prints to fit, etc."

Penguin Classic Morrissey!

Surely its Crumpsall? Either, I imagine it's crumpled....

Dave

Yes, sorry it was a typo. I have lived in Crumpsall for a few years (about 15 years ago). I was once stopped in my tracks when I saw a sign in a window that read "Criminal Work Undertaken". It genuinely took me half a minute to realise that the business underneath was a law firm. I thought to myself "they've got some front around here?" :D

I wrote this whole thing about these journalism tactics and deleted it, there's just no point on commenting on it, it's so stupid. Anyone with half a brain who read thse articles then listened to the actual man speaking would say, "Huh. They were way off." Correct me if I'm wrong but for half a second didn't MOrrissey admit he was at least proud that Cameron was an avid listener? He is capable of being "politically inflammatory" in the right place at the right time. THey hear what they want to and rewrite history. It's frustrating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom