Morrissey Central "Another one bites the dust." (January 3, 2023)

Screenshot_20221203-1503362.png

Related item:

Glad to see they are making use of my ready-made screenshot from a month ago...
👋
FWD.

Where did it all go wrong Moz?!!

Oh well, better get used to it I guess…

Well Morrissey, Low in High School was a rather dismal record, wasn't it. "Jackie's only happy when she gets off the stage."? So, Miley was employed to belt out a tune to give this latest effort a boost of sorts ? Then the "woman" changes it's mind and wants out? All after, you pulled the plug on your own record label, contract and promo co.? Was that it? You cancelled yourself ? New song title "I Cancelled Myself"! ,🙋

Well Morrissey, Low in High School was a rather dismal record, wasn't it. "Jackie's only happy when she gets off the stage."? So, Miley was employed to belt out a tune to give this latest effort a boost of sorts ? Then the "woman" changes it's mind and wants out? All after, you pulled the plug on your own record label, contract and promo co.? Was that it? You cancelled yourself ? New song title "I Cancelled Myself"! ,🙋
Low In High School was an excellent record.

Low In High School was an excellent record.
Low in High School was the latest in several declining albums.

You Are The Quarry was a possible return.

It wasn't as good as anything pre-Southpaw (which was the first dud), but it was better than Southpaw.

I still hold out hope SPM has something in him but the latest offerings don't give me much hope.

I am glad that Alain is back as he is a solid songwriter, a solid guitar player, and a great back up vocalist (for Moz).

Forget about the pop charts, you lunatic.

New year, New Clowns 🤡

Said no one... ever.

This is another sad post as he continues his journey downward. Ever the victim...
But I just said it, LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom