another new decemberists song from "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World"

A

Anonymous

here another new one from the up coming decemberists album titled "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World". its a lyrics video. theyre one of my fav bands that actually still run and i caught them along with andrew bird once and was blown away. i think him, collin, on picaresque gave morrissey a run for his money as best lyricist.

"The Wrong Year"
http://pitchfork.com/news/57858-the-decemberists-share-the-wrong-year-lyric-video/

while im at it heres the other released song titled

make you better (featuring ron swanson and official)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb8oUbMrydk

engine driver, bus mall (oh god this song) and mariners revenge are one of the best closing trilogy songs sets ever. wish i had seen them tour this album instead of the hazards of love at merryweather (one o fmy fav venues).

hey on another note let fred know i posted some relient k songs i think hed like as he said hed never heard them before. i put them in the title fight thread so he could hear. he doesnt have to comment on them but i want him to hear them. thanks eurydice and stay cool

Not available in UK, but I found another off new album, "Lake Song" is very good, we likes a plenty. Talking of Lyric this contains the line, "and you, all sibylline, reclining in your pew, you tattered me and tethered me to you" there''s romantic lyric and then there's.......

hey on another note let fred know i posted some relient k songs i think hed like as he said hed never heard them before. i put them in the title fight thread so he could hear. he doesnt have to comment on them but i want him to hear them. thanks eurydice and stay cool

I'll let the Fredster know. Poor guy is working like a dog these days with the holiday season. :( He may be meeting the lead singer of Bad Brains on Friday night. I hope. He needs an outlet for his occupational angst. Thank you. :)

Side note: I used to use "You'll Not Feel the Drowning" song from "The Crane Wife" as a lullaby to "Grumpy Kid" over here when he was a baby. While the lyrics are pretty macabre and sad, that melody is utterly haunting. I love their lyrics and their instrumentals just make me feel...I dunno...calm.

cool cool eurydice and OMG tell him to take a pic please. man just read about the violence in p.a today and it didnt sound good so stay safe. the crane wife is a hard one for me because i have memories attached to it that i cant bare (a girl) but i miss listening to it a lot. same with elliott smith though i love him

cool cool eurydice and OMG tell him to take a pic please. man just read about the violence in p.a today and it didnt sound good so stay safe. the crane wife is a hard one for me because i have memories attached to it that i cant bare (a girl) but i miss listening to it a lot. same with elliott smith though i love him

Will do. :) I think he's taking our oldest with him because this opportunity is pretty darn big! Love Bad Brains.

I understand the albums-related-to-former-loves thing. It's funny how that works. Songs/Albums are brutal reminders of what-was or the what-could-have-beens.

The shooting-spree suspect is dead. We're all ok. It happened within 7-22 miles of us because the guy sure got around. Crazy. I'm glad he's dead. I feel awful for the family members who now have to cope with burying 6 of their relatives. What. Is. This. World. Coming. To.

yeah ex soldier in a custody fight on full benefit so im guessing mental illness of some sort. the covering ground was a weird thing

yeah ex soldier in a custody fight on full benefit so im guessing mental illness of some sort. the covering ground was a weird thing

They don't help every Marine get back into civilian life that great after they come home. I lost a buddy in 2004 (suicide) shortly after he came home from Iraq. As soon as I heard this guy's soldier status, I assumed he slipped through the cracks too. When they come home and family stuff is out of order, shit hits the fan and some of them shatter. It's heartbreaking.

uhg sorry to hear that. ive had friends and relatives serve but theyre all ok at the moment thank goodnesss

10491157_10204181693956256_7230312200166276229_n.jpg

Anonymous, here's that pic of Fred and H.R. of Bad Brains. He's currently hanging with him right now. Haha! I know you asked. The little guy didn't want to go because he's "shy"...which also explains why he gave Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy a run for his money back stage. Hahaha!

View attachment 33568

Anonymous, here's that pic of Fred and H.R. of Bad Brains. He's currently hanging with him right now. Haha! I know you asked. The little guy didn't want to go because he's "shy"...which also explains why he gave Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy a run for his money back stage. Hahaha!

thats fantastic, good for fred. yeah that was right when i arrived here and im a big fall out boy pete fan. hope freds enjoying the moment :)

Thanks all! It was neat. Weird set up (H.R. and Chuck Treece just kinda sitting in the middle of this store while people stood around and talked) but I’ve been a Bad Brains fan a long time and it was nice to be able to take this picture.

What a voice/stage presence this guy had at one point. Doing insane backflips and dives into the crowd and going from screaming like a mad man into some of the most soulful and honest singing parts out there. Legend.

Back
Top Bottom