Another Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via @NancySinatra / Twitter

Image / link posted in forum post on AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com by Ms Nomer:

nancy_sinatra_morrissey.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, this is what photography does, "going back in time". This picture was taken in 2004.

It's "new" to me...I've never seen it and it looks like a nice relaxed photo. :) Thanks for the time-line on it. I honestly would never have known better ;)

Great picture, really a nice friendship this is from 2004 or 2005 the golden years of Quarry time flyes it's 10 years on

I SO would.

Nancy, I mean. Not Mozzer. Or Sunny for that matter.

It's like Sandie Shaw, all over again. I expect Moz was upset after her cover of 'Let Me Kiss You' only reached #723 in the hit parade, and she didn't buy him a slap up meal to celebrate his genius.

I SO would.

Nancy, I mean. Not Mozzer. Or Sunny for that matter.

I would rather have a hot dinner ! She's got a mask on ! I bet its a fellow humathingy under the mask, having a bit of 'Keith Lard' time outdoors !

It's like Sandie Shaw, all over again. I expect Moz was upset after her cover of 'Let Me Kiss You' only reached #723 in the hit parade, and she didn't buy him a slap up meal to celebrate his genius.

Yes, he may have done a Sandie Shaw and dumped her from his circle of friends. If so, I wonder what she's done to upset him?

"Hold Onto Your Friends" Morrissey!

Yes, he may have done a Sandie Shaw and dumped her from his circle of friends. If so, I wonder what she's done to upset him?

"Hold Onto Your Friends" Morrissey!

She must of said something bad about one of Morrissey's idols Buster Poindexter...maybe she didn't like "hot hot hot".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom