Another gay debate

Can we please stop using the word Queer.

As a “gay man” this word has connotations especially coming from straight people. It’s a slur and an insult. The Q in LGBTQ+ goes to show that the term is not interchangeable.
I’m old enough to remember and to have suffered from this as a hurtful insult for many years.

It’s not big and it’s not clever, and certain people on here seem to take joy in using it to be antagonistic to anyone who has a different opinion than them.
....what?

tom cullen love GIF

The Smiths will always be the gayest band ever. If you don’t understand that, you just don’t get them. And you never will.
And a GIF from one of the best films ever made ❤️ (Weekend)

has he ever confirmed himself as being gay,nope
Morrissey has admitted to being a humansexual, which is bi sexual. So that is more than being “camp “
He also said he was together with two men, at least , in his autobiography.
You would have to be pretty dumb not to see all the gay references in Smiths and solo work and you would have to ignore a load of data, his relationship with Jake should be enough on its own.
Then his fellow band mates in smiths alluding to it , not to mention it’s no secret in Manchester .
Why do people deny it? He is not a rainbow flag person but he has pointed the way since Smiths early days. I think if you deny Morrissey fancies men, you deny Morrissey the human and all you have is this make believe person. The real Morrissey you don’t understand or even like really

Really? I read that as Morrissey saying he finally has a friend he can confide in and get along with. What does Jake Walters have to say? Absolutely nothing. If there was something spicy there, Mr. Walters could get rich writing a tell all book. Doesn't he like money or does his loyalty to someone he hasn't been in contact with for 30+ years trump that? Come on now! I don't care either way but in life you can learn a lot by simply following the money and there is nothing to follow here.
The fact that you are apparently okay with throwing ex lovers under the bus for money says everything about you and nothing about Jake Walters.

Remind me never to sleep with you.

The fact that you are apparently okay with throwing ex lovers under the bus for money says everything about you and nothing about Jake Walters.

Remind me never to sleep with you.
Jake wouldn't be throwing anyone under the bus, he would be able to tell everyone what a beautiful, wonderful experience it was being Morrissey's lover. It would be insightful and heartwarming, that is if he ever was Morrissey's lover. Clearly he wasn't but he could still write about being Morrissey's gofer for a year in 1994.

Jake wouldn't be throwing anyone under the bus, he would be able to tell everyone what a beautiful, wonderful experience it was being Morrissey's lover. It would be insightful and heartwarming, that is if he ever was Morrissey's lover. Clearly he wasn't but he could still write about being Morrissey's gofer for a year in 1994.

There should be a rolling eyes emoji on this site. 🙄

Well, you get a double entendre about it.

20230613_200040.jpg

Lol what are we even doing here? This is ridiculous.
That Moz fancies men and that Jake was his boyfriend aren't a matter of speculation, but of fact :rolleyes:

Now you're just trolling. Unless you think everybody lets their friends photograph and stencil their arse? Or brings them tea in the bath?

Just some ordinary fun between friends apparently :ROFLMAO:
Now you're just trolling. Unless you think everybody lets their friends photograph and stencil their arse? Or brings them tea in the bath?
In a March 2013 interview, Walters said, "Morrissey and I have been friends for a long time, probably around 20 years." Morrissey was later attached to Tina Dehghani. He discussed having a child with Dehghani, with whom he described having an "uncluttered commitment".

In a March 2013 interview, Walters said, "Morrissey and I have been friends for a long time, probably around 20 years." Morrissey was later attached to Tina Dehghani. He discussed having a child with Dehghani, with whom he described having an "uncluttered commitment".

They stayed friends - in autobiography it's clearly a romantic relationship for a couple of years.

It's not in any doubt. It's how many other boyfriends he's had that's something of a mystery.
Your honor, I present Tina Dehghani. Let's just agree to disagree. The moment that Jake Walters steps away from his wife for a second and states that he used to be romantically involved with Morrissey, we can only speculate.

I guess people will just believe what they want to believe... despite all the evidence to the contrary.

This reminds me, I've read there's this widespread theory in Russia that Freddie Mercury was not actually gay at all, that it's all a conspiracy (which includes the other Queen members) to make it seem like he was!

Your honor, I present Tina Dehghani. Let's just agree to disagree. The moment that Jake Walters steps away from his wife for a second and states that he used to be romantically involved with Morrissey, we can only speculate.
He's bisexual, as has already been said about 170 times. Someone even unearthed the Mackie letters to show that he once used the term himself, before he started inventing words. He even wrote "I Can Have Both". You already know this, any fan does. You're playing dumb for attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom