Another gay debate

I took your post to mean …

that if he’s already made it clear in his lyrics relationships and artwork imagery. Then it should be enough information to satiate curiosity so people don’t need to ask for more, or pry with question.
That's what I meant.

I feel M is generous in this way, opposite to withholding what he is. He’s not too good at keeping it hidden, and I don’t believe he ever really tried to.
Yeah agree.

I personally don't care about Morrissey's sexuality, however - I find it ridiculous that he himself peppers his songs with double entendres, almost blatantly open references to homosexuality (don't get me started), artwork etc, then, when he's asked about it, he stands there wondering "why are people so obsessed with my sexuality??" Come on :). It's like Mötley Crew being offended suggesting they were womanizers.
Moz is a tease, I have always thought that, esp when he was saying he was celibate and being all sexy and stuff.

Moz is a tease, I have always thought that, esp when he was saying he was celibate and being all sexy and stuff.
YES! Morrissey is a HUGE tease. I've named my vibrator after him but one day soon I am determined to get the real deal. (Yes, I am delusional. I've been up since early Sunday afternoon on Crystal Meth. It is now 2:55 am on Wednesday.) Well, it is most definitely sleepy time now or I may some something even more embarrassing and ridiculous. Night all.

YES! Morrissey is a HUGE tease. I've named my vibrator after him but one day soon I am determined to get the real deal. (Yes, I am delusional. I've been up since early Sunday afternoon on Crystal Meth. It is now 2:55 am on Wednesday.) Well, it is most definitely sleepy time now or I may some something even more embarrassing and ridiculous. Night all.
Good luck to ya. Would you want to get pregnant by him? I think becoming a father would be good for him.

Elton John was straight and married to a woman before he heard The Smiths - that's how supremely gay they are. :thumb:

Good luck to ya. Would you want to get pregnant by him? I think becoming a father would be good for him.

Why on earth would that be good for him? Besides, the last thing the world needs is another privileged white college student rapper. "Don't dare call me a fag | I ain't my f*ckin' dad, dag | The Night Pop Dropped? | more like, the night you gonna get popped | sucka."

I get more "involuntarily celebate" from The Smiths / Morrissey. Lacks the self esteem to "score" with either sex lol

Back
Top Bottom