Another fake Morrissey song

D

Dave

A New Girl Born

released right before the single with the Slum Mums b-side, this song was known as "the Slum Mums" for a few weeks in 2004. It's no accident. It includes the line "this world is full of crashing bores".

It's actually a pretty cool song. If you have not heard it, check it out.

If you want some real Morrissey check here.

Don't forget the Radiohead files.

I like it :)

It has the lyrics of Morrissey but it just lacks in the actually sound of a Morrissey track, still it is nice.

Absolutely no Moz at all on this but, yes, a good song -- I reckon. Who is this?!?! By the way, I'm gonna take a look on your Morrissey files, thanks!

No, no Moz, but they tried... :D The lyrics don't come up in search. We figured them out at the old MorrisseyMusic.com site. I'm not sure if this band was ever identified.

Troublemaker, I'm busy but if you want to try to write out the lyrics, I'll come back and try to help.

SergeSerge, yes, please download. I will add more when I get a chance. I paid $10 for a month to put files there, and they give me points when files are downloaded. I don't know if that means they will host them longer if I don't pay again or what.

OK, Dave, I'll download! I wish I could also come up with interesting things to share with this Forum, but apart from all the official releases that I've already bought --- and I'm totally lost in the ocean of Smiths & Morrissey bootlegs...! But I'll keep my eyes wide open and hopefully.............

it's a swedish band called boys. i have their lp, a single and a demo (this song being from the latter, i think) around here that i could upload if anyone's interested.

Hi Dave! I begun with the "Irish Radio Broadcast Quarry-Era", straight from your files. It's great, really great. Well, all these Morrissey & Smiths shows must deserve attention, no? I still can't believe that there are so many of them in circulation. Best regards & many thanks for your efforts!

We figured them out at the old MorrisseyMusic.com site. I'm not sure if this band was ever identified.

Hey there, Dave... I forgot all about this site! Whatever happened to it? (The msg boards, I mean...)

These are all things I got here or on soulseek or Ares. Thanks to those who shared them first.

That original official MorriseyMusic site suddenly shut down one day with no notice, if I remember. When the official site came back it didn't have forums.

Hi, Dave. I continue to download from your files, but why did you pay for that?! You shouldn't! Well, I guess you're aware of the very sad news about Smelly French Boy......? On a less gloomy note: "Born To Hang": Fake or true?

Back
Top Bottom