Anonymous poster thing weakens these forums

Don't forget people with big minds, who need several usernames to express themselves.

what!? people actually come here to 'express' themselves? Don't say it's true. :straightface:

The majority of the Anonymous cowards are outside of the USA and Anonymous users are the majority on this site. It's just the classic way of talking shit to a registered member and then going back into their hole. I think they are allowed on this site because they have to see an ad before they post. Everyone should be required to register.

Yes, it seems they have many voices inside their brains and all of them deserve a path to the outer world.:p

I'd say inside their skull...
Cause in fact it is empty and functions more as an echo-chamber.

A thread for the people that lived their life missing that female teacher that helped them out and had a very wide skirt to hide under when things went bad.

Imagine you lot doing any type of military service or god forbid took part in a war.

A thread for the people that lived their life missing that female teacher that helped them out and had a very wide skirt to hide under when things went bad.

Imagine you lot doing any type of military service or god forbid took part in a war.

But we have you Urbanus for doing that for us.
Our intellects are too fragile for doing any type of military service but we need some heroes of course to offer their lives for us.
Thank you in advance!
I will burn a candle for you!

I can't speak for others, but I can't imagine myself doing any kind of military service. So you are right. Are you happy?

Back
Top Bottom