Anniversary of the Assassination of JFK

I think one of the only things we can know for sure is the official story is seriously suspect.

This is the first part of Frontline documentary produced in 1993 to mark the 30th anniversary of the assassination of JFK which examines the life of Lee Harvey Oswald and the conpiracy theories that surround him.

"Was Oswald the emotionally disturbed lone gunman of the 1964 Warren Commission Report? Was he, as the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded in 1979, only one of two gunmen that day in Dallas? Or was he an unwitting scapegoat for the real assassins, as Oswald himself claimed when he was arrested?"

Last edited by a moderator:
It is truly sad that he got shot but the hagiography of him is ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the conspiracy theories.

Most conspiracy theories offer some kind of strange twist or little known 'fact'. The JFK 'conspiracies', excluding the one which states that the driver shot him, are less far fetched than the 'facts'.

I always love me a good conspiracy theory.

I hope the truth comes out in our lifetime, while a few people still care what really happened.

I care. I could talk for hours on that subject. Don't get me started.

Back
Top Bottom