Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
The wisest words I have read on here. I'm outa here. It's been nice knowing you Moz, but life is too short for the bile that you spew. I'm having a Spring Clean, anyone want a Moz CD collection? It's surplus to requirements.
Good riddance. Find a safe space and cry.

Please don't tell me what I think. I live in the UK so are probably more qualified to comment than you are. Enoch Powell was evil. Sadly some of Morrissey's generation think the man was a genius. I've lived in multicultural areas and had no problems. Maybe Morrissey wants to give it a try instead of living in some Ivory tower in LA.
Enoch knew. He wasn't evil, he simply spoke out for his constituents and could understand that multiculturalism would not work. And it hasn't. There was an anti-Enoch propaganda programme on C5 the other night called Rivers of Blood. It was trying to show what a lovely harmonious multicultural country Britain has become, despite Enoch's prediction. It's intended message failed badly. The people interviewed were either moaning or sullen or could hardly string two words together. Between them they seemed to have the IQ of a peanut. A lot of them seemed borderline mentally ill. I would defy anyone to watch that programme and feel happy.

Last edited:
Enoch knew. He wasn't evil, he simply spoke out for his constituents and could understand that multiculturalism would not work. And it hasn't. There was anti-Enoch propaganda programme on C5 the other night called Rivers of Blood. It was trying to show what a lovely harmonious multicultural country Britain has become, despite Enoch's prediction. It's intended message failed badly. The people interviewed were either moaning or sullen or could hardly string two words together. Between them they seemed to have the IQ of a peanut. A lot of them seemed borderline mentally ill. I would defy anyone to watch that programme and feel happy.

Why were they interviewing Vegan Cro and Aztec?

I
STOP THE PRESS: Gay feminist opposes an ideology that hates gay feminists!

I agree with you sentiments about homophobia (many of fundemental religions who take a very literal interpretation of any biblical/religious text are homophobic) but the feminist angle doesn't apply when it includes the Far Right obsession with birth rate of Muslims.

I

I agree with you sentiments about homophobia (many of fundemental religions who take a very literal interpretation of any biblical/religious text are homophobic) but the feminist angle doesn't apply when it includes the Far Right obsession with birth rate of Muslims.
Well, birth rates are concerning when they predict that Muslims may in the future overtake the country, no?

Please can you give evidence of this in the UK. Percentages will do -I know it's hard as number population identifying of agnostics/ non-religious have grown and fewer people are identifying as Christians.
You can research the massive growth of Muslims in the last couple of decades in the UK online. It will probably take you thirty seconds max. It's no secret.

Are you talking about the UK?
Can you provide evidence their population have or will overtake the country?

reelfountain said:
Well, birth rates are concerning when they predict that Muslims may in the future overtake the country, no?

'British' and forcing sharia law into place.

How when the 2050 prediction looks like this.

Religions in the UK:
  • Christians: 2010: 64%, 2050: 45%
  • Muslims: 2010: 5%, 2050: 11%
  • Hindus: 2010: 1.4%, 2050: 2%
  • Jews: 2010: 0.5%, 2050: 0.3%
  • Buddhists: 2010: 0.4%, 2050: 0.9%
  • Folk religions: 2010: 0.1%, 2050: 0.3%
  • No religion: 2010: 28%, 2050: 39%

You can join him. Morrissey doesn't want fans like you anymore. You've wasted your life. Hope it feels good.
You place too much stock in what Morrissey represents to me, and forget that there are other bands who have shaped my sensibilities. Losing one hardly makes my life a waste. When you use cheap sloganeering and political buzzwords of the day, you cheapen your input by become overly blunt and simple, and removing any of yourself from your own words! So you can fake news triggered cuck snowflake safe space all you want.
Your input has become boring and debased by your use of good words, the best words, really.

Kind of like Morrissey.

How when the 2050 prediction looks like this.

Religions in the UK:
  • Christians: 2010: 64%, 2050: 45%
  • Muslims: 2010: 5%, 2050: 11%
  • Hindus: 2010: 1.4%, 2050: 2%
  • Jews: 2010: 0.5%, 2050: 0.3%
  • Buddhists: 2010: 0.4%, 2050: 0.9%
  • Folk religions: 2010: 0.1%, 2050: 0.3%
  • No religion: 2010: 28%, 2050: 39%
That 5% lot sure make a lot of noise, they would turn any football fan club into the best in the land.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom