Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

Mohammed is number one name in (today) Londonistan.
Dear, what will John Ruskin say about that.
London is dead.

there will be a whole bunch of mohammeds at the skinny wedding if people have any doubts.:thumb:

They had a Holocaust denier (Carlqvist) speak at their party conference; many of them have tweeted links to Nazi groups and/or are former members of such groups. They are Nazis in all but name.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/09/20/britain-conference-hate-holocaust-denier-katie-hopkins/

No-one forced the bloated, addled, washed-up buffoon to support those goons. It’s a choice he made. There are other pro-Brexit parties, other groups campaigning against halal slaughter. His pitiful attempts to walk back the damage (“what? It was just a badge” / trying to use that disgruntled former fan as “proof” he’s not racist) are embarrassing in their disingenuousness and transparency. You can judge Morrissey by the knuckle-dragging sycophantic bigots that evidently inhabit these forums; this his demographic now.

Take a well deserved bow.

Pathetic publicity! I repat... Pathetic publicity! In case you didn't hear it... Pathetic publicity! And just to let it clear to her, as she likes repetition, this is... Pathetic publicity!

Morrissey supports PeTA and others that are doing a good job by putting pressure to government to change things for animals. No need to support a right-wing political party or any other just for that. OK he has his views about Brexit, but he doesn't even lives in the country. He will definitely loose some fans. It would be amazing if those against him do a walk out from his concerts. That would be worse for him that not buying tickets.

They had a Holocaust denier (Carlqvist) speak at their party conference; many of them have tweeted links to Nazi groups and/or are former members of such groups. They are Nazis in all but name.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/09/20/britain-conference-hate-holocaust-denier-katie-hopkins/

No-one forced the bloated, addled, washed-up buffoon to support those goons. It’s a choice he made. There are other pro-Brexit parties, other groups campaigning against halal slaughter. His pitiful attempts to walk back the damage (“what? It was just a badge” / trying to use that disgruntled former fan as “proof” he’s not racist) are embarrassing in their disingenuousness and transparency. You can judge Morrissey by the knuckle-dragging sycophantic bigots that evidently inhabit these forums; this his demographic now.
Aw never mind, you have legitimate
Party leadership like Boris Johnson to potentially look forward to.
You can all rest easy.

I have happily put my six Morrissey t-shirts in the bin. They were not worth it to give them to a charity. I won't buy his new album and any other. I won't go to concerts, as I rather spend my money on supporting someone else. I won't be visiting this website any more. Morrissey is over! Old grumpy men don't last forever! I guess his future is in Las Vegas now! Good riddance!

Why so specific about halal? Very simple - because pretty much every school, every hospital, and every prison in the UK uses halal meat as standard. Why? Two reasons. Firstly, because it's cheaper to do that than source two different butchers. And secondly, because under multiculturalism and cultural relativism no one wants to upset Muslims (and guilty white people won't complain because they don't want to be seen as 'Islamophobic'). The same can't be said about kosher. Oh, and Abraham isn't one of the most popular boys' names in the UK. But Mohammed is...

These poor, put- upon white prison inmates are all vegan?

Why so specific about halal? Very simple - because pretty much every school, every hospital, and every prison in the UK uses halal meat as standard. Why? Two reasons. Firstly, because it's cheaper to do that than source two different butchers. And secondly, because under multiculturalism and cultural relativism no one wants to upset Muslims (and guilty white people won't complain because they don't want to be seen as 'Islamophobic'). The same can't be said about kosher. Oh, and Abraham isn't one of the most popular boys' names in the UK. But Mohammed is...

Racist rant much?

Why would I ? I hated the Nazi's and have no truck with people obsessed with them, though the sentence was over the top for just talking shit, considering how real crimes are treated in this country.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9315417/woman-lured-woods-gang-raped-date-sentence/

More apologist fascism from someone who reads the Sun. Yes, folks this is where Hatemann gets his 'facts'. 'Real' crimes seem to Hatemann to be anything that occurs only to a white person. Renshaw, Lennon, the recently sentenced Nazis. As far as Hatemann is concerned these bleached-white heroes of his are merely misunderstood.

More apologist fascism from someone who reads the Sun. Yes, folks this is where Hatemann gets his 'facts'. 'Real' crimes seem to Hatemann to be anything that occurs only to a white person. Renshaw, Lennon, the recently sentenced Nazis. As far as Hatemann is concerned these bleached-white heroes of his are merely misunderstood.

you read the Muslim society pages in that Red Rag, the Guardian, all the while stuffing a bag of
pizza pops in your mouth.:crazy:

You should stop replying. You're a man of limited inteligence, limited compassion, virutally no common-sense, just fixed, laughable points of view which are easy to demolish. You're embarrassing.

f*** Islam. f***ing vile religion. Not a race in any shape or form. It’s an ideology and that’s all. And a f***ing evil ideology at that.

No problem with Peaceful people from Muslim countries at all but f*** that homophobic women-hating religion back to the dark ages where it f***ing belongs. Religion of peace my arse. How many Christians organise mass murder of children at pop concerts, behead British soldiers in the street and sentence gay people to death ?

No, f*** Islam and f*** all of you terrorist appeasing left wing c***s to hell.

The leader of the Labour Party associates himself with terror orgs that murder people, yet when you present actual facts to Labour supporters about this undeniable truth, they can't face the facts and run away like little children and Labour are supposed to be the good guys. Give me a break.

It would have been nicer if she said that Morrissey supports For Britain because of their animal rights chapter and Brexit. Why always reduce animal wel rare to the issue of halal slaughter ? And then be surprised when the Uncle Skinny types of this world reaction ?
She is''tu helpful at all.

Ingrid Carlqvist is a freak among the right wing groups and she changes views and backs different people all the time. I wouldn't call her a holocaust denier and the term is a mistake cause no one out there is denying its existance and that people died but the numbers so if anything Ingrid is a revisionist.
See how the jews have manipulated you to call them holocaust deniers and why are we using their word for it and not using one in english?
Power!

you probably gobble up a couple of bags of the damn pizza pops every day to satisfy
your craving....you dump them in the 'ramen' and stuff them in your mouth. several at a
time. disgusting.
o_O

when you run low you get the sweats.:tears:

For Britain's animal rights policy seems to be total shit anyway. The idea that Morrissey has had his head turned by reading it and comparing it to the policies of other parties is totally idiotic.

From what I can see, their policies are:

• Criminalise religious slaughter. Not a policy about animal welfare at all, but about minorities. If there are common practices in religious slaughter that you feel are cruel, you might look at banning those. But banning slaughter just because it is religious is nothing to do with how you feel about animals.
  • End animal testing for cosmetics and commercial products (except medicine). Great, but it's not much of a policy to ban stuff that's already illegal.
  • Ban export of live animals. Fine, but this is also the policy of both the Labour and Tory parties, so not exactly distinctive.
  • Ban people convicted of animal cruelty from owning animals for life. This is basically the law as it stands.
  • Ban entertainment that causes pain and suffering to animals. This seems to be actually weaker than a ban that has already been announced but has not yet come into force, which bans animals in circuses and similar regardless of pain and suffering.
It's all pitifully weak, when you consider that the effing Tory party recently committed to having targets for the reduction of meat consumption.

He's pro Brexit, why on earth would he support pro-remain party's dipshit? Oh and to refer to them as Nazi's is pretty shameful considering what the real Nazis perpetrated. Try reading a bit of history and take your head out of your fat arse.
Anyone who compares anyone else to Nazis should be f***ing ashamed of themselves. The amount of disrespect you pile on those who suffered under that horrific regime is disgusting. Do you think any of those poor people who suffered under the Nazis want to hear anyone else referred to that way? Grow up.

Last edited:
Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom