Anna Nicole Smith Dies

who?

love

Grim

I knew someone would post this. I just heard about it too. They interrupted I LOVE LUCY to announce it! Grrrr.......:mad: how dare they!:p Even though I never liked her one bit, it's still very sad, a death is always sad.

I give it three months before the obligatory Hollywood biopic.

but what big boobed blonde bimbo could play her?
there are so few in hollywood...
:cool:

was she a Diana Dors tribute act or summat? eh?

love

O O'G

I sort of liked her. I used to watch her show and she was great on that Kanye West thing. She had a sense of humor about who she was. I'm not sure she was the nicest person in the world, but the man that she married and that she inheirited large millions from, is not to be pitied. He was a businessman and knew the ways of the world.

Her son? That's the real sad thing about all of this, but maybe "they are together now". Her son died and she was under a lot of pressure with various legal cases, so maybe she was just ready to check out.

Meanwhile, has Bobby Trendy said anything about this yet?

I sort of liked her. I used to watch her show and she was great on that Kanye West thing. She had a sense of humor about who she was. I'm not sure she was the nicest person in the world, but the man that she married and that she inheirited large millions from, is not to be pitied. He was a businessman and knew the ways of the world.

Her son? That's the real sad thing about all of this, but maybe "they are together now". Her son died and she was under a lot of pressure with various legal cases, so maybe she was just ready to check out.

Meanwhile, has Bobby Trendy said anything about this yet?

Ray Muro, the go__, umm
i mean the Vietnamese-American loser?

No, Bobby Trendy. This guy here, Anna's friend. He tried to save her from Howard's clutches.

bobby%20trendy%20pride%202005.JPG

Sorry to be a bad person but I'm glad she's dead. I hated her. She was a horrible human being. She was a swine walking on two legs.

who's messed with my tea? I'm getting dyslexic reading, I (hand on heart) honestly read Chica's post as...
"Poor girl, I sort of killed her", but just thought what that's a tad weird & carried on reading down the thread then I gets to Dave's post...
"I sort of killed her." & I thought ok wassapnin here? So I re-read Dave's post & saw what it actually said, & scrolled up to Chica's & got it right too.

Anyhoo, more tea anyone?

love

Grim (nurse nurse)

Back
Top Bottom