Anna Calvi talks about her Mercury Prize nomination, honour at supporting Morrissey

I know that KY has said some stupid things - and the latest was pretty daft and stupid, annoying and expensive for everyone but Tony V - but she is genuine.

She should have said nothing.
But also she did not know that Tony V was gonna take over and then start his unprovoked tirade of rubbish, filling her head with this and that...

KY can sing and she is talented but she needs proper looking after, with proper publicity and management. Not this shit that she does herself, or worse, the stuff that Tony gets involved with.....

Tony is supposed to be a pro and he behaved so badly.

Staying with CampTony is the worst thing KY has ever done, but she is truly not as bad as some of you paint out.

That said, I am glad she is off the tours because I am fed up of the wisecrack remarks during her act. No one really liked her. Partially jealousy and partially because she had a loud squealling voice that sent many to the bar.
Which then caused a mad rush of people leaving the bar, running down to get to row1 and row2 as soon as she left. Which then pissed people off that had been standing at the front for 2hrs !

God you dont know shit. Kristeen would have been right beside when Tiny cock wrote it.
If Kristeen didn't want Tiny cock to write it she would have said, if she was out of the room in their penthouse apartment, in the East village
Then she would have got him to take it down like she had done before
Tiny cock and Kristeen have been together for a decade. She knows exactly what he's like she stays for the money, she isn't genuine she's a lying, using mail order bride

I did wonder how Krisreen managed to survive with 500 cd sales and moving home and
paying for nyc studio time and paying her band and so on....

I guess, all things considered, that those 2 are best left to there own devices.

EVERYONE is much better without them.

Its sad what Tony did but there are plenty more fish in the sea.

EVERYONE has done better without them.

Tony and Kristeen are both leaches, look at how he leaches off bowie. Nobody respects Tony in the music industry
Bowie only uses him as an engineer/producer They arent as social as people would think. Bowie thinks hes a bit of a tosser but trusts him
Kristeen is like tony , a complete user. In her defence she is sick in the head, I think Tony uses this against her.
It's all desperate and sad. I find it shocking that their are morrissey fans still on her page yet they must know she used and lied to him for years

Calvi is my kinda girl. Beautiful but interesting looking. Mysterious but not pretentious. Sexy but not trashy. Oh and she can sing and play guitar too? I'm hooked!

Morrissey please tour Australia again. I will start practising my drooling right now for Anna.

Glad to see there is a new opener. Definately a step up from Kristeen, who I see is still playing small dives and hawking them like they're stadium plays. Checked out Anna's music on YouTube. Not my normal listen to but well worth the check out.

Calvi is my kinda girl. Beautiful but interesting looking. Mysterious but not pretentious. Sexy but not trashy. Oh and she can sing and play guitar too? I'm hooked!

Morrissey please tour Australia again. I will start practising my drooling right now for Anna.

The usual boring sexist drivel about artists who are female.

Tony and Kristeen are both leaches, look at how he leaches off bowie. Nobody respects Tony in the music industry
Bowie only uses him as an engineer/producer They arent as social as people would think. Bowie thinks hes a bit of a tosser but trusts him
Kristeen is like tony , a complete user. In her defence she is sick in the head, I think Tony uses this against her.
It's all desperate and sad. I find it shocking that their are morrissey fans still on her page yet they must know she used and lied to him for years

Noted.

And thanks to Tony "promoting" KY on facebook, KY all of sudden changed her facebook page to a facebook band page.

Shortly afterwards, KY found that it wouldnt allow her to do anything - that is unless she paid facebook to support her band page, which is quite expensive. And once done, you can't go back, leaving her old and new accounts "in-limbo" unless she pays facebook

So, she was moaning about that as well the other day.
So, she's f***ed that up too. Listening to Tony again.
So sad... not x

Yeah I'm sure Anna Calvi would be really offended by my comments. I'll watch my praise in future.

Now off you go you absolute bore...

Am I right in assuming a person's avatar on Moz solo has absolutely nothing to do with the gender of the person? I thought Marred was female, just from the avatar. Just like I think I'm a plastic toy with one glass eye and a mechanical arm - worth a small fortune in pristine condition, worth sweet FA in my present condition. :squiffy:

Am I right in assuming a person's avatar on Moz solo has absolutely nothing to do with the gender of the person? I thought Marred was female, just from the avatar. Just like I think I'm a plastic toy with one glass eye and a mechanical arm - worth a small fortune in pristine condition, worth sweet FA in my present condition. :squiffy:

You are right and wrong :)

I am male and I just happen to have a thing for Kim Wilde. More sexist drivel...

My avatar doesn't have sex organs.

Noted.

And thanks to Tony "promoting" KY on facebook, KY all of sudden changed her facebook page to a facebook band page.

Shortly afterwards, KY found that it wouldnt allow her to do anything - that is unless she paid facebook to support her band page, which is quite expensive. And once done, you can't go back, leaving her old and new accounts "in-limbo" unless she pays facebook

So, she was moaning about that as well the other day.
So, she's f***ed that up too. Listening to Tony again.
So sad... not x

Thought Tony V paid for everything?

Hear this song written by Anna Calvi and Marianne Faithfull.....on Marianne's new album....sounds good.:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom