Ann Arbor Play-By-Play

Je Suis Julie

allyouneedismorrissey.com
Setting this thread up before we leave in a few minutes...
I'll try to post as much as possible, but if it all goes awry, I'm sorry in advance!

The husband will do most posting inside the venue as I will be concentrating on the music & stuff. I take no responsibility for his opinions and/or spelling errors. Again, sorry in advance! :o

Thanks, Julie. Can't wait to hear about tonight. Good luck losing your hubby inside.

They are better off not witnessing the swooning.;)

Setting this thread up before we leave in a few minutes...
I'll try to post as much as possible, but if it all goes awry, I'm sorry in advance!

The husband will do most posting inside the venue as I will be concentrating on the music & stuff. I take no responsibility for his opinions and/or spelling errors. Again, sorry in advance! :o

So when we get song titles like "Punctured Bicycle" and "Sun and Air" we'll know it was him?

Thanks, Julie - and Pregs who just texted me that the Courteeners are on :guitar:

My posts may become few an uninformed as Julie is attempting to stand next to the stage. Postings consisting of "now its a song with a drum thingy at the start with the loud guitar" may not be helpful (even though you all may wanna play along at home).

My posts may become few an uninformed as Julie is attempting to stand next to the stage. Postings consisting of "now its a song with a drum thingy at the start with the loud guitar" may not be helpful (even though you all may wanna play along at home).

Back
Top Bottom