Ann Arbor, MI - The Michigan Theater - March 31st

NOT GOOD. I'm pretty sure I have an appointment that morning with a pulmonologist, oncologist, or both.

Looks like I'll have to reschedule. They're only my lungs, they can wait.

Or we could come to some sort of arrangment, Julie?

NOT GOOD. I'm pretty sure I have an appointment that morning with a pulmonologist, oncologist, or both.

Looks like I'll have to reschedule. They're only my lungs, they can wait.

Or we could come to some sort of arrangment, Julie?

I think you need your lungs.

We'll make some plans as the date approaches, definitely. Hopefully The Aragon will go on sale on a different date or time.

I'll be around to try, girls :)

Chicago tix should be announced soon! *excitement!*

Stink. I'm out of the country that day. Any whispers of a pre-sale for this one?

I'm got buterflies in my stomach already. I'm so worried I won't get a ticket.
If I do this will be my first Morrissey concert.....I'm freaking out!
:eek:
I know there was some talk on here before about people in Canada not being able to buy tickets on ticketmaster. Can anyone help me with the following questions.... 1. I live in Canada, will I be able to purchase a tickets online through ticketmaster.

2. Is it only through ticket master you can buy tickets.

3. If you are buying tickets online, is it the same as if you were buying them in person e.g first in line gets best tickets.

Sorry if these sound silly, I am just so excited and worried about the extreme dissapointment I will face if I don't get a ticket.

Think I'll be there!!
Yay!

2. Is it only through ticket master you can buy tickets.

These are being sold through Live Nation, not Ticketmaster, so hopefully the Canada thing won't be an issue.

I haven't heard anything about pre-sales yet. I wonder if 93.9 will sponsor this show like they did the last one. Is anyone else from around here deluging them with Morrissey song requests? You should be :p They play a lot of Moz.

I do not think Livenation will be selling the tickets directly. Unless their business approach has changed. I think ticketmaster will still be selling the tickets. Livenation is the promoter and they will link to ticketmaster.

The best seats go on sale randomly, not necessarily first come-first serve. But it is really random. Who knows, all the good seats may all go on day one, or they may not. Buyer beware.

Well, looks like we'll all be getting our boobies squished and breathing into big nozzles in scary claustrophobic chambers. Julie, it's up to you. Three for the pit, please.

Well, looks like we'll all be getting our boobies squished and breathing into big nozzles in scary claustrophobic chambers. Julie, it's up to you. Three for the pit, please.

I'm not going to the MI show (if one of those 3 are for me).

Also, don't forget Pregs - MDR @ Metro that night. :guitar: I think we'll need drinks by then!

Yay!

These are being sold through Live Nation, not Ticketmaster, so hopefully the Canada thing won't be an issue.

I haven't heard anything about pre-sales yet. I wonder if 93.9 will sponsor this show like they did the last one. Is anyone else from around here deluging them with Morrissey song requests? You should be :p They play a lot of Moz.

Thanks for the info Julie. I'm glad they're not on sale until the 23rd, gives me a little more time to pay a chunk off my credit card.

What's the name of the 93.9 station, all I can seem to get on my crappy radio is Christian radio and country. If I want to play a C.d I have to set a can of beans on top of it.:o Maybe it's time I bought a new one!

I can't help now. Got a reminder today that I have a mammogram appt that morning. Smashing :rolleyes:

I had one just before Christmas, It wasn't really uncomfortable but I never realised that they squashed your boobs so much and from all angles!:eek:

Thanks for the info Julie. I'm glad they're not on sale until the 23rd, gives me a little more time to pay a chunk off my credit card.

What's the name of the 93.9 station, all I can seem to get on my crappy radio is Christian radio and country. If I want to play a C.d I have to set a can of beans on top of it.:o Maybe it's time I bought a new one!

http://www.939theriverradio.com/
(you can listen online)

Does anyone know if the Michigan Theater sells directly from the box office? That might be easier than fighting for a good ticket online. We have tickets for Buffalo. Now if we can do a circle tour of the Great Lakes following Morrissey, we'll be happy fans.

MIchigan Theater sells directly.. though they have not put it on there site he is comming to ann arbor.. and HI folks sorry I have not been on in like forever:rolleyes:.. so is there a meetup ? JOY u going right !!! contact meeeeeeee

I wanna go to chicago show too...

anyone wanna come along..??

Back
Top Bottom