Morrissey Central "#AnimalsLivesMatter" (June 4, 2020)

Bastard dog! Just like that bastard Robin. They come across, oh so cute, but they've got us sussed.

Oh man! Robin's are snotty bastards! (I love 'em really) When they chirp, I'm sure they're abusing us!

When I see a robin, I think, "you've got red on you". :)

to think that shit covered chicked ended up being coated and fried and eaten.iv never had a mcdonalds in my life,not a vegetarian just find fast food tasteless.

It’s not unbelievable atall; & as somebody who has spent almost his entire life being obsessed with Morrissey, you know it isn’t.

Morrissey believes that every creature with a mother deserves to experience life without needless pain & suffering; come on, Skinny, you know this.

So quit with the mock outrage, you silly old man.

f*** PETA??? Really?

Your boiling inner-hatred really knows no bounds, does it?

You clearly hate yourself, and no amount of trying to project that onto Morrissey will ever cleanse your rotten hollow void of a being.
hes been saying f*** peta for at least ten years on here,every video f*** peta,he never offers anything constructive,just f*** peta,guys a waster.

There's nothing wrong with fighting for animal rights, Moz should just know better than to use that stupid hashtag.

Well, I ask you, what's it coming to? That red breasted bastard was reduced to eating worms in the park. He could have been sat decoratively on a Christmas tree, but no... eating worms in a park. No word of a lie. As God's my witness.

The murdering git! I'll never trust a murderer and I'll never trust a robin! That's how I'm gonna live my life from now on!

ALEXANDER McQUEEN 70% WOOL AND 30% CASHMERE, PEACOCK FEATHER EMBELLISHED CARDIGAN ???????

HIS OWN HANDS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD ? L O L ! !

??:knife:
Come on benny, play us something you haven’t bored us all with before, your quickly becoming a one trick pony.... I find skinny more appealing these days, and he’s The dullest swine on here, come on benny let’s see if you and me can entertain the troops on here tonight????

Unbelievable. Jumping on the current news story to hawk this shit. f*** PETA, and f*** Morrissey

WHAT??? f*** PETA?! You cruel b'stard - PETA are the closest thing to ALF, they have been a saviour to millions of animals globaly, lots of campaigns, most hands on/direct, and they continue to be the unsung heroes!!! JEEZ.

Animal Rights is an ONGOING BATTLE - so to piggyback anything that's current is a good marketing tactic! - you've obviously never been to an abattoir to experience the cruelty, violence and death that's underwraps & behind closed doors, millions of defenceless animals on a daily basis.

You need to wind your neck-in & put down that sirloin steak and show some compassion & empathy you middle-class snob.

WHY DO YOU COME HERE????

WHAT??? f*** PETA?! You cruel b'stard - PETA are the closest thing to ALF, they have been a saviour to millions of animals globaly, lots of campaigns, most hands on/direct, and they continue to be the unsung heroes!!! JEEZ.

Animal Rights is an ONGOING BATTLE - so to piggyback anything that's current is a good marketing tactic! - you've obviously never been to an abattoir to experience the cruelty, violence and death that's underwraps & behind closed doors, millions of defenceless animals on a daily basis.

You need to wind your neck-in & put down that sirloin steak and show some compassion & empathy you middle-class snob.

WHY DO YOU COME HERE????

They put down most of the animals in their shelters. So much for being the saviours of animals.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom