Morrissey Central "#AnimalsLivesMatter" (June 4, 2020)

When I was growing up Polish immigrants were the scum of the Earth (my heritage). People made fun of us and we just proved them wrong. We went to school, didnt ask for special treatment, and worked crappy jobs and gradually worked our wayup. We didnt scream for justice, we earned respect through hardworking and dignity. These protests are poor me mentality.

Morrissey' past noble cultural obsessions of old have been replaced by Stinkyhammer 666, Anne Marie Walters, PETA Cult and Tommy Robinson.

2 Hex videos, 2 mentions of Anne Marie & 1 Tommy mention. That's hardly obsession.

PETA is about animals, he's always been obsessed with animals.

ALEXANDER McQUEEN 70% WOOL AND 30% CASHMERE, PEACOCK FEATHER EMBELLISHED CARDIGAN ???????

HIS OWN HANDS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD ? L O L ! !

??:knife:

Call me dense, but I'm not understanding all this 'hashtag' and '@' business. I only get the feeling it makes you even more traceable. I honestly don't have a clue. (very late to the social media scene).

When I was growing up Polish immigrants were the scum of the Earth (my heritage). People made fun of us and we just proved them wrong. We went to school, didnt ask for special treatment, and worked crappy jobs and gradually worked our wayup. We didnt scream for justice, we earned respect through hardworking and dignity. These protests are poor me mentality.
How does the relate to animal cruelity?

A person was murdered by 4 cops.

Now isn't the time for Morrissey douchebag to shoehorn his interests into this.
Also. The person was. Criminal charged multiple times. . Resisting arrest. However he didn't deserved the way he died. But. He was not angel.

A person was murdered by 4 cops.

Now isn't the time for Morrissey douchebag to shoehorn his interests into this.
He's a sociopath.
He's an inveterate narcissist.
He's a hypocrite.
He's a brass necked opportunist.
He's a career criminal not paying those he exploits on t shirts, backdrops etc.
Selling himself from the sewer his mind lives in
is what he does.
Times like these are exactly those times he crawls out and slithers around.
INBETWEENERS 2 WILLS RANT SUMS MORRISSEY UP.
UNBEARABLE AND A PRICK.
Pathetic prick.

Animals need rights too. Today, I read I'm the nypost .an elephant was murder in India by eating a pineapple with explosives..she was.pregnant too.. this made me cry like a baby. !! Morrisey is A animal rights defender. So I am...

It’s the ones that criticize that can’t put themselves in the mindset of an animal activist in order to try an understand a perspective other than their own.

Most can’t see the connection between eating animals, etc and the violence and injustice that is happening in the world right now.
Animals are better than humans.

That's because team Morrissey douchebag try real hard to stay under the radar. And when Morrissey gets called out on his racist, xenophobic ways, what does he do? He lies. Even when the recording is released! You know this to be true.
I
Animal welfare is always worth being discussed but with the world gripped by tensions in the USA and international racism having the spotlight burn brighter on it, this is bad timing.

Sam needs to get rid of Morrissey Central as it has done more damage than good. Morrissey should release another video or a statement addressing the backlash he has been getting and will no doubt get now because of this new post FROM SAM. It's the only way he is going to survive the onslaught of attacks. He needs to be straight and put the media in their place and until he does so their voice will be louder than his. Sure, his may be long lasting but he'll become as listenable as Gary Glitter.

Morrissey put your stubbornness and refusal to apologise aside and put something out to address all of this. I, as a dedicated fan, can only take enough bullets for you until I too am gone.
Apologize for what. He speaks the truth!!! Animals needs rights too. Today in the ny post I read. An elephant waskilled in India and she was.pregnant. ?

Well, thank you. I read it. Whether I digested it is another matter:ROFLMAO: You know what it's like with drunkenness. It takes months to learn what your average 5 year old picks up in 10 minutes. That's what I find about sobriety.... everything seems so much easier! I'll carry on making life hard for myself... well, I don't want life to lose that 'mystique'.

Funny you should mention drunkenness. Read an article earlier about Johnny Marr quitting drink and what it did for him. I read it and thought, what a fool! :)

Well, clearly "AnimalLivesMatter" is racist! After all an NBA TV commentator was fired yesterday for saying "All Lives Matter" when asked what he thought of BLM. Clearly, for the Cathderal's Narrative, "Only BLM" need apply.

Last edited:
The action of humans killing humans
comes and goes, but the systematic action of humans killing animals happens on a daily basis.

And, these two actions are related.

Last edited:
Animals are better than humans.

Tried talking to a dog once. Complete waste of time. I asked him what he thought about life on this generation ship; about the things people created, art, music, books and constantly going around the sun. He didn't even answer me. He just laid his head on his paws and went to sleep.

I've always felt shunned by animals. I don't like the fact they're so distrustful of me. Especially when humans don't give me much credence either. Although a Robin did nearly sit on my finger the other day. They seem tame but it's only because we resemble wild boars who rummage through the earth leaving worms and other soil dwelling creatures for them to eat. You think a Robins being friendly but he only thinks you're a wild boar, who's gonna leave food behind. Like seagulls following a trawler.
Oh Dale, you've gone all Eric Cantona on us :lbf:

I was watching something on YouTube where they were saying that there's this fallacy that you have to be a manically depressive, alcoholic to produce good art. She pointed out that one in four of us will be mentally ill at some point, and so theres every chance that many of our favourite artists produced good art in spite of their mental illness rather than because of it. And when your mental health issues debilitate you to such an extent where you can't even contemplate producing anything, that doesn't benefit anyone.

Well, you aren't going to believe this, but I just posted a thread in off topic asking if Jesus was mentally ill. (He must've been.) Then I come back here and you've posted that comment.

Are you really drunk atm? 'Cos they be some big wordies you've typed.

Hey! Lets get drunk later and talk crap in off topic! Music, books etc. I don't know. We'll have to start a Saloon thread!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom