Animal cruelty

A

Anonymous

February 23-24 Staples Center in Los Angeles will have a bull riding rodeo.
Helpful if Morrissey would give them a call

This is the first time the PBR has been allowed to have this at Staples. They usually have it out in Lancaster or Sylmar where all the Hicks live. Morrissey is against this, especially in his hometown Moz Angeles and with all the political pull he has in LA, he could probably have it stopped, but they say the bulls are not killed or "injured", so it would be difficult to stop it.

When I saw the title I thought this thread was going to be about Rifke testing out make-up or something...

He's already turning white Michael Jackson style. No surprise cause the pigmentation gets f***ed up too. What vegans never understood is that the body renews itself all the time but not without the things it needs. This is why soy boys become feminine and less firm when it comes to the body.

He's already turning white Michael Jackson style. No surprise cause the pigmentation gets f***ed up too. What vegans never understood is that the body renews itself all the time but not without the things it needs. This is why soy boys become feminine and less firm when it comes to the body.

This is true! A vegetarian diet helps estrogen levels! :tongueout:

This is true! A vegetarian diet helps estrogen levels! :tongueout:
Soy is full of it and will benefit you but not other men. But you will miss being able to understand maps and will hate crying over just about anything.

Soy is full of it and will benefit you but not other men. But you will miss being able to understand maps and will hate crying over just about anything.

I don’t need a map if I develop woman’s intuition.

Also, I don’t cry very often. I think I can count on two hands the times I’ve cried in my life.

I don’t need a map if I develop woman’s intuition.

Also, I don’t cry very often. I think I can count on two hands the times I’ve cried in my life.
Same here and the last time I cry was hours after my mom died in 2002 but not from grief but cause I was exhausted after 3 weeks of living without any kind of hope.

I don't think womens intuition works when it comes to maps but if it did you would see on the map where he is right now cheating.

Same here and the last time I cry was hours after my mom died in 2002 but not from grief but cause I was exhausted after 3 weeks of living without any kind of hope.

I don't think womens intuition works when it comes to maps but if it did you would see on the map where he is right now cheating.
*cried

I got three weeks with both parents to get me head round it. I am now a qualified expert on how to let go and how to handle it.

Yes, for real. Ended July 13th. Which is funny because my anniversary with @nothappynotsad was July 7th 2012 and we split on July 27th 2018. So, July is not a good month for me. Also, both of their birthdays are days apart in August. :smile: So, yeah, I’ve got another month and a half of uneasiness.

Awe. Well, I’m not sure what you mean by “invite me over”. I don’t just sleep around if that’s what you’re getting at. :tongueout:
LOL

I'd be a gent and all and don't expect any favours. July truly is the divorce ditch as swedes call it when people break up but perhaps the break up itself happens later in the fall for most couples but July is when the problems begin cause so many couples cannot really spend much time together at all.

Yes, for real. Ended July 13th. Which is funny because my anniversary with @nothappynotsad was July 7th 2012 and we split on July 27th 2018. So, July is not a good month for me. Also, both of their birthdays are days apart in August. :smile: So, yeah, I’ve got another month and a half of uneasiness.

Awe. Well, I’m not sure what you mean by “invite me over”. I don’t just sleep around if that’s what you’re getting at. :tongueout:
Forgot to say I'm sorry (I'm not now I have the chance to finally play out that side of me).

LOL

But are you sad or does it feel ok and how are you holding up?

I was.

What happened was I’m insecure about how people feel about me/how I feel about myself and cynical and untrusting. If you know anything about my last major relationship, can you blame me for feeling this way? I was up for over 48 hours and exhausted, in a terrible mood from dealing with a lot of private shit (that included a death in the family and a medical problem) and I reacted in a negative way to something that shouldn’t have bothered me. I wasn’t able to properly explain myself because I was scatterbrained and overwhelmed and half hyperventilating so everything I said just made everything worse. I’m gutted and crushed but it is what it is. I can’t change anything now. I’ll live, but as they say, life is very long when you’re lonely...and I’m very lonely.
Now I love you even more and the partner should have realised what you went through and stayed as support. So you feel insecure and such people are always lovely and fascinating.

Sorry about the death and your medical problem and are you a bit better now?

I become awful too when I don't get my sleep. Oh you don't have to be lonely and come over and place your head in my lap and look up at me while you get it all off your chest.

Hugs and kisses from your number one admirer in Sweden.

I miss the emotional intimacy. We are still close but it just feels different to me. It may be my fault. I don’t know. I always feel it’s my fault.

No, I don’t believe she’ll come back at all. I think the standards for me were a bit different and less was expected from others than me. That may sound unfair, but if you understood the nature of our friendship and relationship it would make more sense. I’ll never publicly share that though.
Her?

Not keeping up here thought you had a guy.

#confused

Back
Top Bottom