andy rourke -mike reid?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
saw andy rourke on the frank sidebottom show last nite and he seemed to have metomorphosised in to ex radio 1 dj mike reid any one else ever noticed this?

Definitely. Still he was never the most stylish of the Smiths was he? Just have a look at the Salford Lads photo. :p

saw andy rourke on the frank sidebottom show last nite and he seemed to have metomorphosised in to ex radio 1 dj mike reid any one else ever noticed this?

HeHe.I piss myself whenever i see Mike Reid just because he reminds me of Harry Enfield`s Nicey from Smashie and Nicey and Radio Fab FM!!
I dunno what it is about Mike Reid.As a teenager I felt he was "cool" but in hindsight the ties and rolled up sleeves were a bit crap.

As for Joyce I think its the feathery hair that does it.I think though given a choice between stranded on a desert island with Reid or Joyce I`d pick Joyce.1)he could give lots of interesting anecdotes about the Moz and he`d be vaguely more interesting than a face on a football 2)He could build a nice raft,fetch berries etc,then i`d light a fire get rescued by a passing liner whilst he`s asleep and bugger off without him.This would please everyone:D (excuse me I`m a bit pissed tonight.)

Back
Top Bottom