Andy Rourke does D:Percussion

One to avoid then, brother!

There are hundreds of bands on that day, so I do wish people would go and see them rather than someone who wasnt part of the Smiths.

I agree Mr. Manchester.

Tell me, will you be able to attend D: Percussion? I'm looking forward to seeing The Whip, The Sunshine Underground and Jarvis Cocker, who is apparently playing.

I agree Mr. Manchester.

Tell me, will you be able to attend D: Percussion? I'm looking forward to seeing The Whip, The Sunshine Underground and Jarvis Cocker, who is apparently playing.

Jarvis is playing? Well, i liked his pulp days, and his song "c***s Are Still Running The World" is relevant on so many levels, but I suppose its free so i'll toddle along.

Never heard of The Whip before. What are they like?

Jarvis is playing? Well, i liked his pulp days, and his song "c***s Are Still Running The World" is relevant on so many levels, but I suppose its free so i'll toddle along.

Never heard of The Whip before. What are they like?

Liam
You know what they do to people who talk to the themselves;)

Jukebox Jury

Phil,

are you yet again insinuating that myself and Mr. Manchester are the same person? Well i'll tell you this, its not me, brother!

Oh my is it D-Percussion time again, don't forget to have 2 quid ready for a donation and you may get frisked if you're lucky. It's also the last time it will be on. Mr.Manchester...err call me Mr. Liverpool then, The Coral who the fook are them!

http://www.dpercussion.com/2007/index.asp

Meh - can't find it on the official site, but I'm sure he's DJing - but as there's 9 stages, best to plan ahead - Morrissey/Smiths night beforehand as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/entertainment/music/d_percussion/
I was one of the unfortunate ones to catch him during one of his gigs, he stinks!! He plays alot of garbage music, and his mixes(or lack there of) are terrible. I wanted to strangle the f***ing guy, he kept playing shitty house music, which is annoying in itself. When I asked him to play something by Echo and the Bunnymen, he shrugged it off and said "he didnt bring any w/him, sorry". But hey, he's got a shitload of horrendously crappy house. Good grief!!

I was one of the unfortunate ones to catch him during one of his gigs, he stinks!! He plays alot of garbage music, and his mixes(or lack there of) are terrible. I wanted to strangle the f***ing guy, he kept playing shitty house music, which is annoying in itself. When I asked him to play something by Echo and the Bunnymen, he shrugged it off and said "he didnt bring any w/him, sorry". But hey, he's got a shitload of horrendously crappy house. Good grief!!

house music makes me want to rip my ears off.

Back
Top Bottom