Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in “Classically Smiths” Concerts - Pitchfork

The plot thickens. Is Andy in or out? This just posted on Pitchfork

Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in “Classically Smiths” Concerts - Pitchfork
Rep claims promoter fabricated quote from Rourke in press release

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 11.17.00 AM.png

The Smiths' Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in Orchestral Concerts - Rolling Stone. Link posted by Famous when dead
"At no time did I give my consent for anyone in connection with this Classically Smiths project to act on my behalf," bassist says

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a palava over nothing. Well done to all concerned.

It's sort of befitting of the chaos that surrounded the band in their lifetime.

An honourable tradition, which one could say Moz has proudly upheld...

Anybody got Nick Kent's fax number...?

Ah, but that was then, this is now. Skin-tight stretchy get-ups (with or without cape) are not a good look on anyone over the age of 25, no matter how charming they are. Like an overstuffed (vegetarian) sausage.
Says you! Just look how dashing Mark E. Smith looks!
fat superman 04.jpg

Well the plot thickens doesn't it? So who is behind badproductions..... Yep none other than Smiths Convention organiser Elliot Marks and his mate Joel Perry. Thoughts..............
"Bad Productions" lol I've never heard of them but the name seems very apt. This whole thing sounds like a real shambles I don't know who to believe.

Who are Elliot Marks and Joel Perry?

I personally think Morrissey and Johnny Marr were The Smiths. I don't really care for the other members.

"Bad Productions" lol I've never heard of them but the name seems very apt. This whole thing sounds like a real shambles I don't know who to believe.

Who are Elliot Marks and Joel Perry?

I personally think Morrissey and Johnny Marr were The Smiths. I don't really care for the other members.

Elliot Marks is the guy interviewed at the start of Hulmerist and helps organise those awful conventions in LA.

Morrissey once threatened to sue him.

mean, I've yet to see you apologise for causing hurt and offence when you said the Manchester bombings were "funny" and the kids "deserved it" and "worse things happen at KFC every day" .
can you please point out for the sake of my own edification where exactly I said the Manchester bombings were funny and the kids deserved it? I seem to have suffered a most uncharacteristic lapse in my generally unimpeachable memory and would be most grateful for your help. I assume since you used quotations that those were direct quotes, hmm? Or do you just imagine that you're being clever?

... Joyce Michael ...

*Facepalm*

It wasn't humorous, let alone actually funny, the first time you said it (years and years and years ago) and it certainly hasn't become funny with repetition. You're no Stewart Lee. It's actually almost more tedious than the endless posts you make about Radio 2 airplay and your evaluations of his session-musicians' songwriting and musicianship; quite an accomplishment, all things considered.

Just f***ing shut up.

I have and it’s very nice, as somebody else has said Ketamine hates anything that’s not pro Morrissey. Fact is Mike has lost nothing. He is a well liked guy, happily married with 3 kids and is financially sound.

Compare that to a an individual who has no friends, pisses off everyone around him, lives out of hotel rooms, is full of bile and bitchiness, has plenty of money but no one to share it with.

Who lost?

'Fact is Mike has lost nothing. He is a well liked guy, happily married with 3 kids and is financially sound.'

:laughing::rofl::rofl:FAIL !

How much is Joyce paying you to write that shit !?:laughing: Can't be much, he better find himself a better writing team !

Classically OFF, &...

Morrissey is doing very well.

:tiphat:

*Facepalm*

It wasn't humorous, let alone actually funny, the first time you said it (years and years and years ago) and it certainly hasn't become funny with repetition. Just f***ing shut up.

Hey little boy - because that's all you are isn't it? A little boy. Except you're not a very brave little boy are you? You haven't even got the guts to post with a user name on an internet forum. Do you know who came up with the name Joyce Michael? It was a chap called Steven Morrissey. If you don't like the name Joyce Michael, do you want to direct your complaints to Morrissey himself for inventing it?
And if you want to swear at me, be a brave little boy, register with the site, and we can have a proper discussion like grown ups. I can then read your posts and see what views you have, and we can exchange views from an equal position. Except you haven't got the guts for that, have you little boy? Swearing at someone on the internet from the safety of an anonymous account? The bravest thing you've done in you life?

Tags
classically smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom