Andy Rourke and Johnny Marr today

Is that a wig?

I liked Andy in the Smiths because he looked as though he couldn't possibly have been to art college. Now he looks like he teaches at one.

Regardless of how you feel about Marr's recent comments, he wasn't making fun of Morrissey's appearance as a few people here are trying to do in regards to Marr. These themselves have apparently fallen into the fountain of youth forever. Marr never wears a wig but he may dye his hair. People who obsess about it are a case for the neurologist or have no life @ all..

Last edited:
Lol

Psychotic Morrissey obsessives making comments on Johnny and Andy's appearance. An interesting tactic.

:(

you cant have a reunion with LePep and DH Andy looking like wig wearing lesbians:womenholdinghands:
why wont the Pep give jobless DH Andy a job in his sucy group?
the suco Vega group lasted about 5 min:thumbsdown::hammer:

They look like old lesbians who should be hanging out with Ellen
They look 100 times better than Morrissey though.
Morrissey means the world to me , in my own way., but these two look so much more healthy than Morrissey
and Johnny took shed loads of drugs and so did Andy, as we know he was hooked on H
Meanwhile
"Straight edge" M, the veggie ..Looks way way worse.
Just goes to show when your main drug of choice is booze, you are gonna be in trouble

(and yes I am well aware M was never straight edge... from the booze to fags to the well, Vally Of the dolls, anyone )

You get what you give, what you take, takes from you

Morrissey means the world to me , in my own way., but these two look so much more healthy than Morrissey
and Johnny took shed loads of drugs and so did Andy, as we know he was hooked on H
Meanwhile
Just goes to show when your main drug of choice is booze, you are gonna be in trouble

(and yes I am well aware M was never straight edge... from the booze to fags to the well, Vally Of the dolls, anyone )

You can't be serious.
Mike looks good but Marr...com'on...he looks malnourished , frail and pale and there is something pathetic about him trying to parrot the Z-generation trends and his unsettling "raven hair".
Morrissey on the other hand looks good.

Meanwhile

And Morrissey gave the most, and keeps giving. But it ain’t enough for some folks it seems.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom