Andy Rourke and James Franco

Nobody cares about AR. Poor man.

oh i dont think so. i always liked when marr said that a couple of people will come up to him and say they like this guitar part or that and he has to explain that its really andys part. sometimes people forget the groove element to the smiths and how important it is. if anything i think the apprehension is down to franco and not knowing what the hell hes up to. if its a joke, if hes really into it and doing it etc. hes been doing so much weird stuff that i just think that people take him with a bit of caution.

Who the f*** is James Franco, and why should we care?

Andy Rourke always hangs out with glamorous and trendy celebs in New York, Manchester, London... wherever he happens to be. Celebs like James Franco, Mark Ronson, singer Macy Gray, Junior Sanchez and Adam Green (from The Moldy Peaches). Andy Rourke was also known to hang out with the fashionable, trendy "Primrose Hill set" in London- Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe, Jackson Scott and crew. This also connects Andy Rourke with celebs like Macaulay Culkin, Pete Doherty and Sean Lennon. Rourke is a real fanboy, I guess he thinks it makes him look young, cool and relevant to be seem with them.

Andy Rourke always hangs out with glamorous and trendy celebs in New York, Manchester, London... wherever he happens to be. Celebs like James Franco, Mark Ronson, singer Macy Gray, Junior Sanchez and Adam Green (from The Moldy Peaches). Andy Rourke was also known to hang out with the fashionable, trendy "Primrose Hill set" in London- Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe, Jackson Scott and crew. This also connects Andy Rourke with celebs like Macaulay Culkin, Pete Doherty and Sean Lennon. Rourke is a real fanboy, I guess he thinks it makes him look young, cool and relevant to be seem with them.

Are you trolling this site, Andy??? Shouldn't you be hanging out in that glamorous and trendy world you dwell in?

What is 'Daddy Band'? I've never heard of them. Is this what they call 'Dad rock' for real?

oh i dont think so. i always liked when marr said that a couple of people will come up to him and say they like this guitar part or that and he has to explain that its really andys part. sometimes people forget the groove element to the smiths and how important it is. if anything i think the apprehension is down to franco and not knowing what the hell hes up to. if its a joke, if hes really into it and doing it etc. hes been doing so much weird stuff that i just think that people take him with a bit of caution.

Andy Rourke's role in the smiths sound is so understated. He was a great bass player and the smiths would've sounded way different if he hadn't been in the band.

Back
Top Bottom