Andrea Ison, please read!

B

bored

Andrea, your massive posting is very selfish. There are people here who are trying to share information, thoughts, opinions, files, etc. Your constant posting is disrupting that.

Imagine if 20 Morrissey fans were sitting in a pub talking about the same things we talk about here. Would you keep jumping on the table going, "I love Andy Rourke?" God I hope not but I don't think you would because you would have to deal with 20 angry people.

That is basically what you are doing here. The difference is that you are not at risk for any type of repercussions for what you are doing.

You are destroying the entire atmosphere and the ability for people to communicate.

This is a discussion board, not a self-expression board. If you want to share stories or thoughts about yourself or your life and share your inner-most thoughts, try myspace.com or start a blog.

People are spending time posting legitimately and you are devaluing that. You are eroding the value of people's time.

I'm asking you politely to consider the ramifications of what you are doing and asking you to stop.