Morrissey Central "AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BREAK MY SPIRIT IT WON’T WORK BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT TO BREAK" (February 18, 2023)

AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BREAK MY SPIRIT IT WON’T WORK BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT TO BREAK

0.png

Posted as an IG story yesterday:

Screenshot_20230217-122333.png

Lovely rendition. The look she gave at the very last second - pretty girls raise bones.

hehe .. thanks! I had registered years ago (mid-90s?) once under this username, then later as a different name, both attached to email addresses I no longer use (AOL then hotmail).

Been a longtime lurker ever since, but thought it best to re-reg to post that vid.

It's amazing that Moz still manages to spread so much love. 💜

hehe .. thanks! I had registered years ago (mid-90s?) once under this username, then later as a different name, both attached to email addresses I no longer use (AOL then hotmail).

Been a longtime lurker ever since, but thought it best to re-reg to post that vid.

I've posted here off and one for a while, just registered a year ago. Welcome back!

good to have new people on here,the more the merrier,might redress the balance from a lot of haters and a few of us who actually like M.
ukraine could use this as their anthem,or any country being persecuted by an aggressor for that matter,the music in the video sounded really good,bit of an echo.

Very nice. I bet that cat is hoping this turns into a 'Fantastic Birds of Eastern Europe' thread!

Scrolling down through her older stuff, Reel Around The Fountain is also quite good!

Another killer look at the last second. Her cover versions are probably the first ones I've ever watched all the way through. She should open for Moz on his next tours. Imagine her doing a load of Smiths and Moz songs before Moz walks on and does a duet. Would be brilliant.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom