Morrissey Central "AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BREAK MY SPIRIT IT WON’T WORK BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT TO BREAK" (February 18, 2023)

AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BREAK MY SPIRIT IT WON’T WORK BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT TO BREAK

0.png

Another killer look at the last second. Her cover versions are probably the first ones I've ever watched all the way through. She should open for Moz on his next tours. Imagine her doing a load of Smiths and Moz songs before Moz walks on and does a duet. Would be brilliant.
It really wouldn’t.

I usually hate M covers
This is great. Even my shit the bed son liked it.
He came in the man cave and said "who's that, she's top "

Better concert opener than Kristeen young

Please open next time

It's good to still have the old gang of critical people here. The more the merrier. The balance of those, who justify the stupid actions of Morrissey's official media channel on a daily basis and those who say out loud, that the artist has manoeuvred himself into a cul-de-sac must be maintained. I hope newcomers maintain this healthy ratio. Go on!

Kobe ? Not available, we know 🙄
Not a bad listen! Her vocals as well as her looks are very operatic! Curious what she really sounds like when she let's loose, and I know she is playing a keyboard but it does so much sound like a harpsichord to me. Overall enjoyed it.

good to have new people on here,the more the merrier,might redress the balance from a lot of haters and a few of us who actually like M.
ukraine could use this as their anthem,or any country being persecuted by an aggressor for that matter,the music in the video sounded really good,bit of an echo.
You still believe it's all Russia's fault? Really? Still?

You still believe it's all Russia's fault? Really? Still?
One thing is for sure , the Second World War is entirely Germany's fault.
Hitler also explained the attack on Poland by defending the German minority living in that country. The conclusions suggest themselves.
Russia's bandit aggression against Ukraine will be judged by history.
:handpointdown:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom