And the latest celebrity to condemn gay marriage is...

Hint #1:
Here's what he had to say about the topic: “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ ”
Hint #2:
His nickname in the UK suggests that he, himself, is homosexual.
Hint #3:
One of his songs has the line "Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay?" Another is called "If I Was Your Girlfriend".
Still want to know?

:tears:

Wow. Where's he getting his information from?

I'm going to burn all of the f***ers records in my collection.....:mad:
oh, I haven't got any:D

Jukebox Jury

(sniffs) I'll never jump in Lake Minnetonka AGAIN!!! Damn you, Prince. :cool:

Prince is the last person that should be stating what is sinful and what isn't.

Haha wow.

I just saw your Myspace page. Wow indeed.

How can someone, so young (and beautiful) be so right-wing? You even have Sarah Palin as a friend and a pic in support of her running in 2012.

You do realize it is Sarah Palin?

And you are the one disappointed in Americans. Darling. You have no idea how lost you are.

I guess you condemn gay marriage. If you support Sarah Palin there is no way you support anything remotely liberal or whatever the religious right condemns. That is the only agenda Palin ran on.

Go to youtube and see the kind of people who attended her rallies. And ask yourself if you support that woman.

People disappoint me

I just saw your Myspace page. Wow indeed.

How can someone, so young (and beautiful) be so right-wing? You even have Sarah Palin as a friend and a pic in support of her running in 2012.

You do realize it is Sarah Palin?

And you are the one disappointed in Americans. Darling. You have no idea how lost you are.

I guess you condemn gay marriage. If you support Sarah Palin there is no way you support anything remotely liberal or whatever the religious right condemns. That is the only agenda Palin ran on.

Go to youtube and see the kind of people who attended her rallies. And ask yourself if you support that woman.

People disappoint me

Please don't judge me. I'm an independent. I'm conservative when it comes to just about everything except social issues. I'm pro-choice and pro-gay marriage.

The "Sarah for president!" thing is a joke between a friend and I.

This is why I haven't been on this website in oh so long. Because I'm so tired of this happening. I'm proud of who I voted for. I see no reason to feel shameful.

Please don\'t judge me. I\'m an independent. I\'m conservative when it comes to just about everything except social issues. I\'m pro-choice and pro-gay marriage.

The \"Sarah for president!\" thing is a joke between a friend and I.

This is why I haven\'t been on this website in oh so long. Because I\'m so tired of this happening.

Right. but the only thing the conservatives run on these days is concerning social issues like stem cell and abortion and gay rights. They turned their back on fiscal conservatism a while back. So why support them?

But fine. I will leave you alone.

Tags
attention whore his royal badness
Back
Top Bottom