Morrissey Central "AND STILL THEY ARRIVE … AND ARRIVE … AND ARRIVE" (August 18, 2020)

Adjustments_tqosjx.jpg

Update Aug. 19:

Link posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure why some people on this online community devoted to Morrissey go after each other. I think my point was pretty clear and earnest. So happy I could send flowers to the grieving family. God bless Elizabeth Dwyer.
My reasons are that I don’t and won’t tolerate bullying, vile posts about dying people.... I’m a huge fan and I try my hardest to put people in their places when they step out of line on here, I try my hardest, and best to defend his name, music... probably not the best time to do such things .. unfortunately as we’ve all seen the last few days, some people have taken this opportunity to “ have a go at moz and family “ I shall defend him.... I hope you got some peace of mind with your thoughtful gesture of your sent flowers...

:)

Incredible performance by the true fans.:thumb:

Skinny and his AKA the Brokeback Butcher must be besides themselves.:blushing:
777, yet we still await this magnificent clip/ short film from Quentin Tarantino, what is he up to??? Still pausing his favourite bits from Brokeback butch butchers from Morrison’s .... who go bareback every second Tuesday?? DONT LEAVE US IN THE DARK...

When is the ceremony?
Things just got more complicated. Ireland just changed the rules:
Indoor gatherings (apart from weddings) limited to six people - down from 50.
No mention of funerals so I don't know if the '6' applies there too.

Update: Indoor events will be limited to six people, reduced from 50, except for religious services and businesses, such as shops and restaurants, which are subject to separate rules.

Benny sends his apologies for the late post. Here's a lovely example from our top dollar shoot, no expense was spared. All pics will be water marked for obvious reasons and may be available in limited edition in the future.
IMG-20200816-WA0001.jpg

Benny sends his apologies for the late post. Here's a lovely example from our top dollar shoot, no expense was spared. All pics will be water marked for obvious reasons and may be available in limited edition in the future.
View attachment 58530
Pathetic, even by your standards, you were Lucky enough when you lost your own mother , that, nobody put you through this ... and yet you taunt , knowing, how you once felt 18 months ago.... and your fine with this?? Your bad humour to morrissey and his kin , has long gone..... it’s now into the disrespectful, pure hateful mode.... I shall wish no more ill health upon your family, but only you , long painful, pours, and very tender in the lower regions... and long may it last .....

View attachment 58530

Really pleased with this pic, the filter I used really gives it a sense of importance and grand occasion.
A great future album cover. (Any interest to discuss Copyright and cost, please get in touch)
I hope you all like it.
It was a long day but we got all the BIG PICS 😉
And no ! We did NOT leave any ”dropped“ cabbages.

🇬🇧 :knife:

Really pleased with this pic, the filter I used really gives it a sense of importance and grand occasion.
A great future album cover. (Any interest to discuss Copyright and cost, please get in touch)
I hope you all like it.

The butcher is soldiering on- and on-and on, with joviality ....another piss take for Elizebeth and family... who still grieve..... do you now butcher take on the morrissey fans and family, !!! Yes you do ... for your own slight of fame..... the last of the famous international tosser boys....
you now love my replies as it now
Gives you a notorious better standing than once before..... but hey ... you don’t have any c*** on your side... which you love .....

I hope you all like it.

Ask me , Ask me.... still no one from the trainee butcher camp that can talk to me , man to man .... hey hoe .... sing me to sleep butcher.... one hell of a coward .... you wish death on old ladies.... then ........ we’ll you know what you’ve done .... fake flowers and the rest ..... on the gates of Elizabeth.... Low. Low. Low ... every dog has its day .....

I hope you all like it.

Cancer

Lol 😂
Talk is cheap pal.
I’ll put my money where my mouth is and get little benny to post a pic from my recent shoot at Beechmount.:thumb:

🇬🇧:knife:

:rolleyes:

O brother.:crazy:
you got 'little bennie' to post a photo of your 'recent shoot'🤒
you dont say.:rolleyes:

if you and 'little beenie' dont take your 'vitamins' (nutty pills)
back into the rubber room 'both' you go:crazy:

are there two gates to the house? One near the road and other further up? I'm trying to figure out the photos. Some show a gate right by the road and others more of a small drive leading to the gate.

are there two gates to the house? One near the road and other further up? I'm trying to figure out the photos. Some show a gate right by the road and others more of a small drive leading to the gate.
The one with the small drive was taken from the property side of the gate.

Has Mozzz’s team announced when we should start sending flowers for Mozzz’s funeral? Certainly he does not have long to live. His mother’s passing is karms due to his support of For Brittinnnnnnnnn

The one with the small drive was taken from the property side of the gate.

It's an impressive house, I've driven passed it many times but today I stopped and had a look at the flowers. Looks like the there is another building behind the main house, that was where the mini with the Morrissey sticker was parked today.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom