And Just When You Thought The Right-Wing Christians were The Crazy Ones....

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
AS repulsive as the Phelps Westboro Baptist CHurch members are...... I hate sciantologists far much more.

I'd love it if Shirley Phelps and her klan started protesting these Hollywood idiots like Tom Cruise and John Travolta. I'd actually join them in their protest.

Can you imagine seeing signs like..........

TOM CRUISE EATS POOP

SCIENTOLOGY FAGS

GOD HATES KRISTY ALLY........etc.

AS repulsive as the Phelps Westboro Baptist CHurch members are...... I hate sciantologists far much more.

I'd love it if Shirley Phelps and her klan started protesting these Hollywood idiots like Tom Cruise and John Travolta. I'd actually join them in their protest.

Can you imagine seeing signs like..........

TOM CRUISE EATS POOP

SCIENTOLOGY FAGS

GOD HATES KRISTY ALLY........etc.

God Made Kristie Alley Fat

Wait, wait. Are you trying to tell me Tom Cruise isn't a Messiah?

:eek:

No, I just said that he was

John Travolta must be guided by The Spirit Of Xenu, given that he has yet to crash his private plane...

Damn The Scientologists for corrupting the young minds of Giovanni Ribisi, Danny Masterson, and Katie Holmes

Last edited:
No, I just said that he was

John Travolta must be guided by The Spirit Of Xenu, given that he has yet to crash his private plane...

Damn The Scientologists for corrupting the young minds of Giovanni Ribisi, Danny Masterson, and Katie Holmes

What!!! They got to Giovanni too? :(

f***ing Scientology fags :mad:

What!!! They got to Giovanni too? :(

f***ing Scientology fags :mad:

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death is a museum in Hollywood, California, USA. It is owned and operated by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), an anti-psychiatry organization founded by the Church of Scientology.

The opening event on December 21, 2005, was attended by well-known Scientologists, including Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie Presley, Jenna Elfman, Danny Masterson, Giovanni Ribisi, Leah Remini, Catherine Bell, and Anne Archer.[1]

And yet poor Giovanni hasn't been in a hit movie in quite some time...he must be behind in his taxes to them

Back
Top Bottom