And it's official...OK Computer is the greatest album in the history of the world.

D

Dirty Sanchez

The greatest album in the history of the f***in' world my friends by the greatest f***ing band in the entire galaxy.

> The greatest album in the history of the f***in' world my friends by the
> greatest f***ing band in the entire galaxy.
Who are they again?

D. Sanchez, while I agree with you that it's a great album, I wouldn't go as far as to say the *greatest*.

Don't be upset because my favorite band is better than your favorite band.

Re: How can a billion Chinese people be wrong?

D. Sanchez, thanks for the link! WHY is Michael Jackson included among these people??? I also liked what Michael Stipe said regarding Radiohead. (And he is rarely wrong) thanks again

Re: Don't be upset because my favorite band is better than your favorite band.

I have yet to ascertain who your favourite band is though.
I may prefer them to mine.

> D. Sanchez, thanks for the link! WHY is Michael Jackson included among
> these people??? I also liked what Michael Stipe said regarding Radiohead.
> (And he is rarely wrong) thanks again

I haven't bothered with the link.
Those two Michaels said it all.

You're a creep.You're a weirdo. What the hell are you doing here? You don't belong here. Oh, oh...

HAHAHAHA!

I guess thsat means you also believe Alanis Morrissette's "Jagged Little Pill" is the 16th greatest album to ever be released?

And that OASIS have TWO of the best 20 albums of all time?

Apparently you didn't realize the REAL, HIDDEN purpose of this vote. It was to determine just how stupid and lacking in taste the people of Great Britain really are.

I do like Radiohead though! Well, except their recent stuff

i thought that it was pretty great(certainly one of the best) and that the bends was great too, but since then with the exception of pyramid song i can't say they do much for me. In fact i can't stand Thom's voice nor can i watch him sing.
i don't know how it is possible - i thought he had a brilliant voice on bends / ok computer but now it grates....

> I haven't bothered with the link.
> Those two Michaels said it all.
Finally! We agree on something! I just don't see WHY Michael Jackson is even known as "The King 0f Pop"- it's ridiculous!( And "Thriller" or "0ff The Wall" were so terrible ) a friend of mine played them to excerize to haha. But the monniker of, "The King 0f Pop" is digusting. I'll bet you Moz is shaking his head in total digust. The taste of the masses is appalling...

Back
Top Bottom