Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Anytime anyone says anything that goes against the hive mind of the left they must be right wing. So what if they are right wing? Are all right wing people racist? Are all left wing people not racist? I swear this demonisation of the other is not good. How about some compassion or forgiveness or at the very least some compromise?
This would be more believable if you didn't take a swipe at the "hive mind of the left" before talking about how demonization is not good.

Once I cured a supposedly incurable skin disease called lichen sclerosis, using thyme oil. I'm not reliant on horoscopes normally, but on that occasion I took the horoscope advice and gave myself a painful treatment and burned off layers of epidermis until I felt there was no more of what I believe caused the lichen sclerosis - mold. It took a couple of days of drooling in pain, because the sclerosis was on my clitorus hood.
Photos please, or it didn't happen.

29688.jpg

Really?
Really.

Wait - your reference is a book called 'Corona, False Alarm'? Sweet Jesus. And you 'wouldn't believe doctors anyway'?

This is the mentality of loons like you - with the possibility of ACTUAL EVIDENCE being presented that refutes your batshit claims, the only response is 'Well I wouldn't believe it anyway'. You, like Morrissey, are lost.

What can you say to utter madness like that? Blocked.
:drama:

WTF? left wing crackpot islamic propaganda is not 'evidence':crazy:

SCAMDEMIC

The genetic sequences used in PCRs to detect suspected SARS-CoV-2 and to diagnose cases of illness and death attributed to Covid-19 are present in dozens of sequences of the human genome itself and in those of about a hundred microbes. And that includes the initiators or primers, the most extensive fragments taken at random from their supposed "genome" and even the so-called "target genes" allegedly specific to the "new coronavirus". The test is worthless and all "positive" results obtained so far should be scientifically invalidated and communicated to those affected; and if they are deceased, to their relatives. Stephen Bustin, one of the world's leading experts on PCR, in fact says that under certain conditions anyone can test positive!

“One Of The Most Troubling Aspects Of The Pseudo-Epidemic Is That All The Decisions Seemed So Sensible At The Time.”​

In a statement released on December 14, 2020 the World Health Organization finally owned up to what 100,000’s of doctors and medical professionals have been saying for months: the PCR test used to diagnose COVID-19 is a hit and miss process with way too many false positives.

This WHO-admitted “Problem” comes in the wake of international lawsuits exposing the incompetence and malfeasance of public health officials and policymakers for reliance on a diagnostic test not fit for purpose.

Are you yet another racist unable to adapt their rhetoric or just the same idiot from the politics thread?
I do feel more comfortable, on the whole, around other white people, that much is true. Maybe it's a primal thing stemming from a time when communities were more tribal, and strangers were considered a threat. Having said that, after my initial uneasiness, if someone strikes me as agreeable, then their ethnicity is of no concern. As to whether or not I'm an idiot, I would say not, although here I am engaged in an idiotic waste of time talking to you. You'd do well to learn some humility, you may not always be right.

Interesting technical article about the new strain.

I was with him up to here:

" The new restrictions are being blamed on a new variant of SARS-Cov2 which has arisen in the South-East of England. In my more cynical moments, I had started to wonder whether they were overstating the importance of the new variant, that it was simply a convenient peg to hang the inevitable U-turn on"

Then he caved and twisted himself up in knots, desperate not to go against the 'science'.

Nothing to see.

I do feel more comfortable, on the whole, around other white people, that much is true. Maybe it's a primal thing stemming from a time when communities were more tribal, and strangers were considered a threat. Having said that, after my initial uneasiness, if someone strikes me as agreeable, then their ethnicity is of no concern. As to whether or not I'm an idiot, I would say not, although here I am engaged in an idiotic waste of time talking to you. You'd do well to learn some humility, you may not always be right.
A new racist with a racist username. We don't lack for right-wing sock puppets to set up and knock down on here but thanks for joining anyway.

A new racist with a racist username. We don't lack for right-wing sock puppets to set up and knock down on here but thanks for joining anyway.
Neither do 'we' appear to lack for sanctimonious, humourless bores, which is part of the problem around here. Perhaps you and Nerak could find another hobby? Btw, what have I said that is racist?

Well, the German one being use in UK seems to be okay. A couple of people were sick only because they were allergic to one of the components and they didn't know. Like any other vaccine, some people can have a reaction to it or feel sick. Stop talking nonsense!
polio.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom