Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

I'm not trying to justify Morrisseys position. Only my own. People who want to remain unsullied by a vaccine that has had less than a years trial aren't 'anti' anything. To turn them into rebels for simply wanting to remain unviolated and carry on as normal is wrong. It should be the vaccination advocates having to justify themselves, not me.

🤒

Dale +1
Skinny Stalin -0

But don't children bear the brunt of their stupidity in too many ways to count (or correct for)? I mean, where would this end? You'd either have to screen for IQ to allow individuals to procreate, or you would have to have a "nanny state" that reduces the parenting privileges of stupid people to nearly nil. Just let the dice fall where they will. It's a cruel world.
I haven't said anywhere that there should be sanctions or restrictions on anti-vaxxers. In fact, a little while back I expressly stated that vaccinations should not be mandatory. That doesn't stop me pointing out that the anti-vaxxer position is illogical, wrong, stupid, etc, etc.

No, it could not 'disappear tomorrow.' It's almost certainly here for good. It's also worth pointing out that the vaccination protects not just you but the people around you. But perhaps the latter group is of little concern to you?

But why is it assumed that the people around him will not be getting the vaccination? If they're vaccinated, he's only hurting himself. If they're not opting for the vaccination, then that's on them as much as it is him. He doesn't have to have concern for them; all they have to do is have concern for themselves. It all evens out.

If you don't think the vaccine should be mandatory, then we are in agreement.

But why is it assumed that the people around him will not be getting the vaccination? If they're vaccinated, he's only hurting himself. If they're not opting for the vaccination, then that's on them as much as it is him. He doesn't have to have concern for them; all they have to do is have concern for themselves. It all evens out.

If you don't think the vaccine should be mandatory, then we are in agreement.

Logic. :thumb:

Unfortunately it usually comes down to ... people need to be angry about someone or something. Always a ‘them against us’ mindset.

I would say that Morrissey is a complete c***, but he lacks both the depth and warmth to qualify.
Now he's an antivaxxxer.

Mel Brooks couldn't write a funnier end for him.

:censored:

when are you skinny bots going to liberate yourselves from the chimera of skinny Bolshevik ideology FFS>🧐

its like back in the day when the Bolsheviks shot your entire family but you continued to spout off Leninist imbecility.:blushing:

I did not realize Sam Esty Rayner was married to Johnny Cash's granddaughter. That Daily Mail article says she lives in Nashville. But I thought the son of the California Son resided in Moz Angeles. Perhaps they have separate residences.
Wow! Is this really true?

Wow! Is this really true?

According to the Daily Mail, Caitlin Cash lives in Nashville. According to a capture of a social media post, she and Sam Esty Rayner are married. And according to the forum user Aztec Camera, S.E. Rayner is Morrissey's offspring, "the California Son's son," and lives in So. California.

FFS M Central, get it together. :head-smack:

If this is an elaborate troll, it doesn't work.

At least post good trolling content, like the vegan baby seals are being forced to eat Halal etc.

Thank you o_O

Last edited:
🤒

Dale +1
Skinny Stalin -0
The main issue I have with this argument is that the Covid-19 vaccine is based on the SARS vaccine from several years ago. I don't know the exact science but all I've read from actual doctors is that COVID is somehow related to SARS and therefore the vaccine started with the SARS vaccine. That is one reason why it was able to become available so quickly.

The main issue I have with this argument is that the Covid-19 vaccine is based on the SARS vaccine from several years ago. I don't know the exact science but all I've read from actual doctors is that COVID is somehow related to SARS and therefore the vaccine started with the SARS vaccine. That is one reason why it was able to become available so quickly.

🧐

and many peeps have started to disappear.:mad:

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

More nonsense from Team Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom