and if they're Northern

billy scissors

a bit fond
...that makes it even better.

Someone at work described Southerners as "all wind and piss" I think thats pretty accurate.

Last edited:
You northern monkeys are so predictable.

Today I was walking my dog, Alfie, and this cat jumped out from behind this wall and tried to jump him. I then jumped in front of the cat but I was carrying a pint of milk so the milk dropped on the floor and I burst the carton. As soon as I got home I had to distribute the milk into a pint glass, a half glass and a blue picnic jug.
And then, I went to the shop and bought some tins of paint but I'd picked up the wrong paint! I'd picked up 'under-coat' when I needed 'gloss' because I was painting the skirting boards and door frames.

Yours sincerely,
A Predictable Northern Monkey

Today I was walking my dog, Alfie, and this cat jumped out from behind this wall and tried to jump him. I then jumped in front of the cat but I was carrying a pint of milk so the milk dropped on the floor and I burst the carton. As soon as I got home I had to distribute the milk into a pint glass, a half glass and a blue picnic jug.
And then, I went to the shop and bought some tins of paint but I'd picked up the wrong paint! I'd picked up 'under-coat' when I needed 'gloss' because I was painting the skirting boards and door frames.

Yours sincerely,
A Predictable Northern Monkey

Lifes tough when your northern VP, I wish I lived in the south,where its warm

Last edited:
in the conciliatory interests of inter-regional harmony, here's a heartfelt message of good will to you northern fellows from us southern chaps:

"shatchor maaaafs, you stupid banch of fackin norvern kants!"

...that makes it even better.

Someone at work described Southerners as "all wind and piss" I think thats pretty accurate.

What about people from the east or as Jade Goody (RIP) said East Angular...... Norfolk women are hot and the men are the best on the planet.:rolleyes:

Can anyone clarify what the real difference between Northern and Southern England is. People are always referring to themselves - if they are English - I am a Northerner - Midlander - Southenor etc..

Please enlighten my American ignorance.... :)

Can anyone clarify what the real difference between Northern and Southern England is. People are always referring to themselves - if they are English - I am a Northerner - Midlander - Southenor etc..

Yeah, except for the Dylan I'm confuzd. :tears::p But the story about the paint and the milk and the cat and all that was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

In general, anything south of Birmingham is Southern
Birmingham up to Derbyshire is Midlands
Anything north of Sheffield is Northern

Though it is subjective.

Basically all you need to know is that north=better ;)

Back
Top Bottom