Morrissey Central "And Another." (November 25, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, never thought the day would be where one of my videos got featured!

"And another" *clicks post and yawns*

Take some pride in your work, Sam! Not just anyone could manage Morrissey-central, you're an asset to team Morrissey!

🌴Kool video Mozzypaws ! Great tune Morrissey !! Continued Successes..."Long may it last."🌴d.g.🙋

It's a pleasurable song, but in some of the auto-tuned parts he sounds like Kermit the frog. Production messed up transitions at 1:36 and 2:45.

It's a pleasurable song, but in some of the auto-tuned parts he sounds like Kermit the frog. Production messed up transitions at 1:36 and 2:45.
agreed, such ear sores but i've learned to loved them all?

There is a high-res version available on Qobuz for € 2,79.

... and I am happy to say that the vocal distortions are almost gone. Phew!

Last edited by a moderator:
this faux outrage reminds me of the other faux outrage which happened 8 years ago with the cover of world peace,people getting ready to stick their head in the oven because of a few blades of grass.

this faux outrage reminds me of the other faux outrage which happened 8 years ago with the cover of world peace,people getting ready to stick their head in the oven because of a few blades of grass.
I don't care about the poor artwork, I draw the line when it comes to the music.

Oh yeah? I want to listen to that one! Can US residents buy it on that site as well?

How does the high Res version clear up the vocals so much?
Surely the sort of phone effect on his voice was noticed by someone before they released it?!

The hi-res version is so much better and hopefully it’s the version that appears on the album.

I think it would be, there’s only one version that’s been released. Though quality varies, and poor conversion will change the overall sound.

David Johansen is not dead video # 2. The song is about artist that were influential and not necessarily household names and also about Bowie, Reed and others that have recently passed.

David Johansen is not dead video # 2. The song is about artist that were influential and not necessarily household names and also about Bowie, Reed and others that have recently passed.
David Johansen was/is on M's backdrop for Rebels Without Applause at all the shows... So its fair to conclude that the song is also about him!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom