An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Here you can listen to the new mix of "Let me in":

To be honest, I love the cleaner guitar, as I can hardly follow the rhythm in the original version with all that (great) noise, but I'd prefer the cleaner guitar with the old everything else. Why remove the organ part and the percussion, ffs??

I like it.

But the original is way better.

I kind of wish there was a studio version of the way they've done it live in recent years.

Guys be aware that the release of the Monster 25th Anniversary download is falling, I have already seen several pages that inform you of its download although they do not lead to anything

Here you can listen to the new mix of "Let me in":

To be honest, I love the cleaner guitar, as I can hardly follow the rhythm in the original version with all that (great) noise, but I'd prefer the cleaner guitar with the old everything else. Why remove the organ part and the percussion, ffs??

The original release of this version crushes me, every bit, the incessant noise, the hopelessness of the lyric, the chord progression, that percussion. Nice to hear another version, but it doesn't compare......especially miss that organ outro. Thanks for the link

Some people on Facebook have found the album in online stores already (Europe, IIRC), and there are some sites, as fishy as can be, offering the whole thing in MP3 too.

Some people on Facebook have found the album in online stores already (Europe, IIRC), and there are some sites, as fishy as can be, offering the whole thing in MP3 too.
I think those fishy sites fake-offering mp3 of the whole thing.
Anyway I'd love to read some description of the demos if anyone heard them already...

"Uptempo Mo Distortion" sounds quite generic, no? Always great to hear something new from R.E.M., but it doesn't have anything distinct as a riff or a bass line. It's just a nice collection of chords. Maybe they would have adorned it a little better if it got more chances with vocals and all.

Still good to get to know, and a good thing they didn't waste any fantastically great potential in this.

I see some people have heard the remix for "Crush with eyeliner" already. Not sure how, but I believe it's kind of an advance for people who have bought the upcoming pack on Amazon only. Couldn't find it anywhere else (and I still haven't heard it either).

Has Monster 25 leaked?

Not fully sure yet, but I think no.

Hi There,
Does anyone have a link to the 5.1 version of Out Of Time?
Thanks in advance.

The Russian tracker has it. I checked minutes ago.

I see some people have heard the remix for "Crush with eyeliner" already. Not sure how, but I believe it's kind of an advance for people who have bought the upcoming pack on Amazon only. Couldn't find it anywhere else (and I still haven't heard it either).

Yeah Crush ......... be prepared for a shock.

https://www.radioeins.de/programm/sendungen/sendungen/369/1910/191015_19_00_sondersendung_6839.html

Songs played during the interview show:

0:07:44 What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

0:13:15 Let Me In

0:34:00 Circus Envy (mistakenly introduced as Crush With Eyeliner)

0:53:23 Strange Currencies (fades out part way through for a show identifier, at roughly the half-way point of the program)

0:56:56 Crush With Eyeliner

1:15:50 Revolution (demo)

1:24:07 Hope (for some reason; sounds like the album version)

1:31:29 Don't Go Back to Rockville (I guess they're going through other popular songs at this point... was Hope popular in Germany?)

1:40:09 Your Capricious Soul

1:47:02 Wake Up Bomb as the show concludes

I managed to pick up the Live at the BBC box at my local HMV (Nottingham) for £28.99 today. It was the only copy there at the time. Other branches might have them in stock at that price if any of you wanted to have a look.

hi guys , i need your help
My HD crashed some weeks ago & i lost some 1995 &2008 lossless rem gigs.I tried to get them back by searching them on dime, zomb but they weren't out there so i was wondering if i gave you the wanted list could you pleaz upload them? that would be so great thanx in advance

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom